Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Barnsley Match Thread

Iv'e tried to forecast the Foxes results of late and have'nt got anywhere near

So hopfully your right :cool:

yeah well who actually expected us to win at wolves?

its mad

but we are good enough to see off barnsley

and if they protest and have about 300 fans and we have at least 28000 they wont know whats going on lol

yeah well who actually expected us to win at wolves?

its mad

but we are good enough to see off barnsley

and if they protest and have about 300 fans and we have at least 28000 they wont know whats going on lol

At this moment in time we just want the points and get away from the drop zone.

I certainly was'nt expecting the win last week again'st Wolves....but boy did we need it.

At this moment in time we just want the points and get away from the drop zone.

I certainly was'nt expecting the win last week again'st Wolves....but boy did we need it.

yeah we do

it sucks saying it as we are a big club in this league

but yes we desperately need 3 points at home against Barnsly

lol

ah well at this point in time 3 points is all that really matters

Geez, don't say it secured fox, otherwise it might just happen... :P

I will go...

Mighty Leicester City Foxes 2 (Hume, Hughes)

Barnsley 1 (Hayes)

I am being cautious, I would love to think we could hammer them, but the Foxes are as predictable as the number for the lottery ATM and as convincing as an apprentice conman. Barnsley also have tied their last 2 matches, even though they were against Leeds and WBA, and that would give them some confidence.

I do hope though that today is one of those times where the side clicks and with MM in the stand, plays some high quality football and gets the back of the net... :)

C'MON FOXES C'MON... :D :D

I'm hoping for an easy cruise for the boys in blue and white, although whenever Leicester was involved in a must-win game in the past few years, they've somewhat blown it.

I'm sceptic.

2-1 to us.

Barnsley consolidation goal in the 89th minute and the "Scary Extra Time" to haunt us all once more... :ph34r:

(Amount of extra stoppage time naturally depending on the type of crappy referee we get)

Since I can't listen to the game at all, I envisage a 4-0 win for the boys in royal blue. :bounce:

:thumbsup:

COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!

Yeah either a 0-1 loss or big win. Two mishit goalkicks by Henderson a bum goal by porter and hand of god by McAuley

Mandaric sprints onto the pitch with Birtch and anounces the take-over is complete as a helicopoter touches down and Pardew, Dunn, Bent etc... disembark while at the same time RK, Low, Johnson, Douglas etc... board it and leave the Walkers never to return.... as for the score... who really cares, if the take over finaly gets sorted :cool::ph34r: ...for the record though I'll say 1-1 (its City vs a so-called "weaker team", just like Hull, Colchester, etc...).

Archived