Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Well done Kelly

Finally Rob is picking a team that can win matches

He could have easily brought back McCarthy after his suspension but he stuck by McAuley and rightly so. McAuley gave another outstanding performance

The front two are working together nicely now

Midfield are more Creative

Bringing Henderson in was another good choice. He also gave a quality performace today. :thumbup:

I think Rob needs to be congratulated finally.

...er ...well done RK you picked (for the most part) the right players and managed to beat Barnsley at home, well done, simply amazing, bravo! a fine display that no one else in this (or any other division) could dream of sumounting :rolleyes:

If only he picked the right team from the start of the season. A good manager doesnt take 3 months to work out his best team.

It's amazing how people forget about the run of injuries we have had. How long was Williams out? How long has Weso been out?

We looked far more controlled in midfield with somebody prepared to put his foot on the ball rather than hoof it.

I enjoyed this victory but there are a still a raft of problems.

I enjoyed the victory too...but I think there are twelve inflatable lilo's worth of problems...and they're being paddled out to sea outside of the little flags. There's a man on the beach whistling but no one is paying attention. I just hope Mandaric can come to the rescue in his RNLI lifeboat before this analogy gets any more crass :D

for the first time 2 weeks ago i had lost my faith in kelly and its very rare for me to loose it in a manager. i tried hard to support levien and adams.

but i have to say its going to have to take a few more wins and comfortable games to convince me that this man is right for the future of LCFC, and isn't it what it boils down to?

keep kelly for now,

let milan dicide his fate :)

"Thanks Rob mate, your a great guy and I wish you well for the future. Theres the door." Thats what I would say.
Perfect. Exactly right. I'd thank him very very much and wish him well wherever he goes.
thread

I think Rob needs to be congratulated finally.

Fickle? Us Foxes? Never. :P

Kelly Out! :thumbup:

I enjoyed this victory but there are a still a raft of problems.

Uhu especially if people say Weso played better than Tiatto having limited fitness, he deserves to go in. He won't not even the game after Cardiff. Because Kelly never sees any difference between a lucky winner and a winning team. A winning team drops Stearman if he is not in form. A winning team does not play a sick Hume. A winning team gets the best of the club.

Archived