Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Hammond Vs Fryatt

If Matty Fry-Up can't be bothered to lose weight he should be ashamed of himself!

Premiership class!

Don't make me laugh :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to see what he's weighing it at currently compared to last season. I don't think he looks much bigger than he was last season, people are just using it as an excuse for his shocking displays this season. I think because he's not got much pace, was carrying an injury and was on the worst form of his career it's made him look completely out of shape and as if he doesn't care.

I really hope he finds his form again because it looks like Hume is having his annual barron spell now and can we really rely upon Elvis to be chief goal scorer? The lad's got enough on his plate being the clown.

I'd be interested to see what he's weighing it at currently compared to last season. I don't think he looks much bigger than he was last season, people are just using it as an excuse for his shocking displays this season. I think because he's not got much pace, was carrying an injury and was on the worst form of his career it's made him look completely out of shape and as if he doesn't care.

I really hope he finds his form again because it looks like Hume is having his annual barron spell now and can we really rely upon Elvis to be chief goal scorer? The lad's got enough on his plate being the clown.

I have to agree.

As someone who has only seen 2 games this season - Luton away and then the Barnsley game, I couldn't really notice a big difference in Fryatt's weight. He's not as 'fat' as people on here are making out.

He's DEFINITELY put on weight. Without a doubt.

At QPR away this season, I was down on the front row when the players were warming up and Fryatt came over to some kids who wanted his autograph. If he's carrying a bit of weight then so are most of our players in the team. He looked a right scrawny bastard.

Hammond is a hard working forward, since he moved here and RK became the boss hammond force his way into the plan and a name on the starting 11, with all credit to him he did what he needed to, when he needed to.

Fryatt, good player no doubt about it, but since he got bigged up at the start of the season he has thought that he is the best at the club and even hume had a poor start but hume worked and worked and now he is amazing for us, fryaat just thinks he can walk into the starting 11 maybe he can if he scores, that is what we need to go up the table we need goals and hammond is showing he can score, hume showed he can score, so fryatt take your finger and prove that you want to wear that leicester shirt and prove you want to get paid and be in our team...!!

Hammond is a hard working forward, since he moved here and RK became the boss hammond force his way into the plan and a name on the starting 11, with all credit to him he did what he needed to, when he needed to.

Fryatt, good player no doubt about it, but since he got bigged up at the start of the season he has thought that he is the best at the club and even hume had a poor start but hume worked and worked and now he is amazing for us, fryaat just thinks he can walk into the starting 11 maybe he can if he scores, that is what we need to go up the table we need goals and hammond is showing he can score, hume showed he can score, so fryatt take your finger and prove that you want to wear that leicester shirt and prove you want to get paid and be in our team...!!

When I saw you'd made a post in this thread, I thought it was going to be nonsence at best. But I was wrong, well said sir.

I love my leicester, i live so far away from there but its always got a place in my heart, i'm really proud of elvis hammand, i think he has a done alot to help the team out and he is earning his right to wear that shirt. i just hope fryatt can pick up from where he left last season cause when he came in jan 06 he done well..we need that back if we can have 3 forwards scoring goals, we wont need to worry and we can start pushing up the league.

you can't have any better evidence then that!! he has put on weight and hes gone for the army look..but he hasnt come out fight!

In his defense he's not that fat anymore he has lost a bit.

We was always stick thin at Walsall though and he certainly isn't now.

in a way it is good he has got that extra fat, like wanye rooney who can hold off defenders with that, hopefully he can use that to his own benefit, he needs to train harder and put in more of an effort on the pitch, he really needs to start scoring then raise of his confidence.

in a way it is good he has got that extra fat, like wanye rooney who can hold off defenders with that, hopefully he can use that to his own benefit, he needs to train harder and put in more of an effort on the pitch, he really needs to start scoring then raise of his confidence.

Roony is quick and strong, he's stocky and has muscle....in comparison Fryatt is slow and fat. So really thats a silly point.

yeh you are right there but to be honest i was just sticking up for fryatt :P i'm new here im trying to make some leicester city friends and share my point of view lol

Almost pinching a quote from Abe Lincoln:

"my great concern is not whether he has failed, but whether he is content with his failure"

He seems content in my eye and imo only a new manager or a move away from the club can or will kick-start his career.

I can't work that one out though Allen. If he was the sort of character that didn't give a shit about his football and all he was interested in was getting a big contract and then doing **** all for it, then why did he turn down offers from the premiership stating he didn't think he was ready for that league yet?. Perhaps he does need a move away, I still think he's destined for a decent career. Just won't be here unless Kelly leaves fairly sharpish.

Archived