Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Paul Ifill

If he was that bothered about moving north he would'nt have joined sheffield in the first place! At no time has it been stated anywhere that he wanted to move back closer to home!

I didn't realise I had to give out my home address in my profile!

To many weird c*nts spending too much time in internet forums to be giving out personal stuff thanks!

Forget it Ifill will stay in the Prem.

We'd be about 20th on his wish list of potential clubs so anyone thinking he'd come here is still living on cloud top championship club land!

We are no longer an attractive club for players of his quality.

Why would he want to come here?

He's got at least one 3 year contract left in him with a top club he's not going to choose Leicester City!

I see where your coming from but I wouldn't think he'd be impossible to get if we had MM and had a bit ambition about us, difficult yes but not impossible.

As far as suggestion on here go it's one of the more sensible ones.

I see where your coming from but I wouldn't think he'd be impossible to get if we had MM and had a bit ambition about us, difficult yes but not impossible.

As far as suggestion on here go it's one of the more sensible ones.

I think maybe his ambition will get the better of him, as I said he's only got one good contract left in him and I suspect he'd want to make it a good one.

He's also had a few injuries that have affected his performances which is probably why he's being transfer listed.

I'd welcome a loan move but a contract would be pushing it for me.

This is the same Ifill that can't displace Gillespie! I seem to remember Sheff Yoo fans hating him last season, I think they thought he was a lazy sod. I reckon there are better players. I just wonder that he's not much more than an average Championship player, maybe good enough for right now but not the sort of player to help us become a premiership club.

Ifill looked a decent player at Millwall. I also recall him tearing us to shreds at Bramall Lane last season.

He wouldn't be the first player to go backwards under the vile Warnock.

As he's unproven at Premiership level I very much doubt that any top flight club would go for him, not even Watford!

If we have some money coming in over the new year he may be worth a look..

I discussed this with a Blades mate of mine about three months ago when it started to look like Gillespie was going to be their first choice right winger for the season. I believe it was during my Blue Period (posting bollocks in that Transfer Targets With Our Millions thread) so I never got round to posting it on here.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him come to us if Milan comes in but I think he'll go to a higher-placed club even on loan if there is no Mandaric factor.

Would solve our problem on the right, no doubt about that IMHO :) ... then all we have to do is sort out the left, then the center, then up front and a proper solid keeper at the back might help :thumbup:

...then again can you imagine RK making a signing like this, i mean Ifill is good and could actually improve the team, even if we had the cash (which we still dont :( ).

Ifill looked a decent player at Millwall. I also recall him tearing us to shreds at Bramall Lane last season.

He wouldn't be the first player to go backwards under the vile Warnock.

As he's unproven at Premiership level I very much doubt that any top flight club would go for him, not even Watford!

If we have some money coming in over the new year he may be worth a look..

Two Words, Tommy Smith.

Horsfields been crap when he's been sent out on loan so I wouldnt take him, Kabba's too similar to Elvis so i'd take Shipperly, last season he weighed in with a heck of a lot of goals, gives us another option up front, a man who can take a few knocks and knows where the net is, even just coming on last 10-20mins. Ifill remains the main target for me though, with him and Shipperly having played together before that may benefit us in terms of on-pitch understanding.

Ifil would be an imense buy/loan last season i thought he was probably one of sheff utd best players constant running, good crosses knows when to pass the ball and chips in with a few goals more than our current RW do

shipperley upfront would be good he may be old but look at how teddy is doing, neil is strong in the air not afriad to take knocks and like someone said earlier wll porably have a good understanding with ifil

Archived