Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Paul Ifill

Just been put up for Transfer/Loan by Sheff Utd along with 7 other players, In my opinion he'd be a quality addition on the right, thoughts?

Better than a stick with no pace who's a centre mid, a guy who'd look shit at F*rest, and a guy who when he turs up looks average! So yeah he'd do!

Neil Shipperlys up for loan too, not sure if hes still on loan at Hull but he would be just the centre forward we need IMO, good in the air, can take a few knocks and put himself about, also has a good goalscoring record in this division. Along with Ifill on the right providing width and pace it'd be a decent combination.

Forget it Ifill will stay in the Prem.

We'd be about 20th on his wish list of potential clubs so anyone thinking he'd come here is still living on cloud top championship club land!

We are no longer an attractive club for players of his quality.

Why would he want to come here?

He's got at least one 3 year contract left in him with a top club he's not going to choose Leicester City!

if you're thinking about gettin shipperley as the typical 'big-man' centreforward, why not go for another of sheffield united's listed players, geoff horsfield?

big, strong, good in the air, can score goals

and a real b*****d to play against

Because Neil Shipperly is better than him IMO.

Forget it Ifill will stay in the Prem.

We'd be about 20th on his wish list of potential clubs so anyone thinking he'd come here is still living on cloud top championship club land!

We are no longer an attractive club for players of his quality.

Why would he want to come here?

He's got at least one 3 year contract left in him with a top club he's not going to choose Leicester City!

ifill wont stay in the premeirship, if he was good enough for the prem then surely he wouldn't be leaving sheffield united, keith gillespie is playing ahead of him.

i too dont think he will come here but he wont stay in the prem.

ifill wont stay in the premeirship, if he was good enough for the prem then surely he wouldn't be leaving sheffield united, keith gillespie is playing ahead of him.

i too dont think he will come here but he wont stay in the prem.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Many players have been released by Premiership clubs only to be signed by another Premiership club!

The fact that SUFC have an abundance of midfield players at present has probably got more to do with him being released then his ability.

He's a Brighton lad so I wouldn't rule out a move to somewhere like Pompey or Reading he'd be a welcome addition to both squads.

He's a Brighton lad so I wouldn't rule out a move to somewhere like Pompey or Reading he'd be a welcome addition to both squads

What the fcuk???????

hmmmmmmmm I'm from Leicester a move to Rotherham would be ideal!!!!

Brighton is no where fcuking near Portsmouth!!!!

Archived