Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

The BBC

Leicester manager Rob Smith:

"We played very well in the first half as we were very aware how they played in their last home game (a 4-1 victory against Cardiff).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/6200293.stm

It seems a weekly occurrence. This is only leicester, imagine all the mistakes with all other news that is breaking. Shocking.

Well he found the CURE for our bad form, lets just enjoy A NIGHT LIKE THIS. BOYS DON'T CRY but some hull fans might.

Well, I agree, Leicester are very close to me, so with this form its just like heaven. The problem is though, with these kind of BBC mistakes lack accuracy - this club has been around for more than one hundred years, you'd think they could get things right. They must be high or something. Someone needs to write a letter to elise at the BBC, so they can end these problems.

On referee Chris Foy's decision not to send Wayne Andrews off after a clash with Wayne Andrew:

and again :rolleyes:

seriously, who have they got writing these reports? do you think they are experimenting without of date and fcuked up computer programs?

What the fook they're spending our licence money on i'll never know <_<

Here's yet another one involving us:

Who have Fulham been linked with?

Vincenzo Montella, Danny Murphy, Titus Bramble, Simon Davies, Ray Jones, Shaun Maloney, Mika Vayrynen, Clint Dempsey, Patrick Kosnorbo.

Link

:rolleyes:

Lazy Journo's

Leicester manager Rob Smith:

"We played very well in the first half as we were very aware how they played in their last home game (a 4-1 victory against Cardiff).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/6200293.stm

It seems a weekly occurrence. This is only leicester, imagine all the mistakes with all other news that is breaking. Shocking.

It don't say Leicester manaer Rob Smith :S It says Rob Kelly

I used to work for the Birmingham Post and it was tortuous beyond belief. But by God Peter Saunders, the editor at the time, had some pride in the product and if we made one single mistake in a week we'd be reminded of it.

The BBC at that time was the pinnacle, an organisation everyone looked up to because it was a bastion of accuracy and reliability.

Now it's shit. And it's shit because no-one seems to give a damn. Where football's concerned they don't live the game and they don't love the game.

It's just a sodding job.

And Radio Leicester's football coverage is just a prime example. They're not the only ones though.

Archived