Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Team for Southampton

I'd like to see

Logan

McAuley

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Stearman

Tiatto

Williams

Weso

Porter

Fryatt

Hume

But i can imagine it being -

Hendo

Maybury/Stearman

Nils

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Hughes

Levi

Williams

Tiatto

Hume

Hammond

dispite the fact he is clearly tired and playing way below his best, a game or 2 on the bench maybe just what he needs

A tired Hume has still got to be more effective than an 'awake' Hughes

The reason Hume is knackered is he has to play both attacking and midfield role when due to the lack of creativity there

Far less demanding operating as the provider

Change etc...

A tired Hume has still got to be more effective than an 'awake' Hughes

The reason Hume is knackered is he has to play both attacking and midfield role when due to the lack of creativity there

Far less demanding operating as the provider

Change etc...

except he would be expected to trac back and defend, which would cause him to use extra energy, he should be left on the bench not just given a new position

Just to clarify, the formation proposed was based on resting players however influential they are. McAuley seems to be in better defensive form than Kisnorbo despite his scoring. Maybury, a change really to prevent Stearman wasting away on the bench and let him work his work properly into some good form.

The whole point is you cannot expect these players to play all these games without not being tired for Fulham. Therefore to rotate some now, bullshit or not, is important. Otherwise we'll risk ending up with another injury list , which we must avoid if we expect to climb somewhere near the top 12.

Besides can't see why the team i mentioned shouldn't go out for a win. It is filled with extremely valid elements of which Kisnorbo is the only doubtful change missing.

The Spitfire was always a good aircraft but it was modified scores of times during the War and if it hadn't been it would soon have been second best.

Any manager who stops improving his team, and giving experience to players he will need as replacements, is an idiot.

It's time this club thought one step ahead instead of one step behind all the time.

It's no use being forced to make changes because of injuries/sendings off etc only to find we've no-one fit enough or with the necessary experience to cope.

We should never lose sight of the bigger picture.

The spitfire always had an engine, a tail and wings. It's finer details were modified. Kelly will probably modify the teams finer details, though I expect tactical changes only. To change personel would be crazy considering how we have performed of late.

And if Kelly were to change the team against southampton and we were to lose he would get criticised.

And one extra point, if King is so good why has he not been picked yet? Is he consistently excellent in day to day training? When he is up against the senior pro's in training can he cut it? I've not seen the lad so I'm interested to know if he is that good how the leicester coaching staff can continually overlook him?

I can't believe people are saying that Hume should be dropped!?

He is our best player by a mile. Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the team. His work rate is outstanding and he is vital to the team.

Shame on you all!

He is our best player by a mile. Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the team. His work rate is outstanding and he is vital to the team.

Shame on you all!

So you re saying be inhumane and don't rest him for 2 extra days. He is very good, no doubt. That's why we need him to be at his best shape possible against fulham.

And if Kelly were to change the team against southampton and we were to lose he would get criticised.

Through forced circumstances the team has always changed and performed and won in the last 4

Shame on you all!

are you seriously that nieve? even chelsea, man utd and liverpool will drop players FAR better and more inportant to them then hume is to us inorder to give them some extra rest

The team is finally playing well but I think the time is right to ring some changes.

Henderson

Stearman, McCarthy, McAuley, Nisse

Hughes, Williams, Tiatto, Porter

Fryatt, Hammond

Logan, Kisnorbo, Hume, Dodds, Wesolowski

You seriously have to take a long hard look at your football knowledge when considering dropping Patrick Kisnorbo.

hume needs a rest just for one game. i dont think anyone who is saying he should be dropped is saying it because they think hes a bad player. we seen what happened after he had a spell on bench earlier in season, obviously this might not happen again but it will do him good and it will also keep fryatt interested.

Same again I think.

Alrite Hume looked abit off the pace yesterday and may need a rest but without him we're not going to get anything from the game. He does so much off the ball that helps the team.

Dependant on how were doing I'd take him off with half hour left.

I cant wait for Fryatt and Hume to be both fully fit , they're the future of this club and as much as Elvis tries , he's a poor footballer with no brain watsoever. But he'll do in the mean time whilst Fryatt gets up to scratch again.

We shouldn't piss about with a winning formula unless we have to in all honesty. It's a recipe for disaster. For Southampton, I'd like to see us go:

Henderson

Stears

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Nils

Hughes

Williams

Tiatto

Porter

Fryatt

Hammond

Subs: Logan, McCarthy, Maybury, Weso, Hume

Hume is in need of a rest. His form has dipped (understandably). Also be good to see what Fryatt can do if he is given a start.

Henderson

Stears

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Nils

Hughes

Williams

Tiatto

Porter

Fryatt

Hammond

Subs: Logan, McCarthy, Maybury, Weso, Hume

On the subject of the game, Southampton looked very good against Palace and i have to admit i'm slightly worried about Saturday. Hopefully we'll have a good go though and nick a point ;)

Archived