Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

The Foxestalk LCFC 11

Formation?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want

• 4-4-2
    • 4-4-2 Attack
    • 5-4-1
    • 4-3-3
    • 4-2-2-2
    • 3-5-2
    • 4-1-4-1
    • 4-2-4
    • 5-3-2
    • Other (please state)
  2. 2. Who do you want in goal

• Paul Henderson
    • Conrad Logan
    • Robert Douglas

4-2-4 :D

Logan

Stearman McAuley Kisnorbo Johansson

---------------Weso Tiatto-----------------

------------------Porter--------------------

----------Doods Hume Fryatt-------------

Adventurous, would probably lose several goals to nil though.

4-3-3

--------------------Conrad-------------------

Stearman----Kisnorbo---McCauley--Johansson

Hughes------------Williams-----------Tiatto

Elvis----------------Hume---------------Porter

That should just about do it, give Porter a little more space to run at people, flanked by Elvis, Hume to link and get into position from anything from them or midfield or drop back and let Levi & Elvis run them ragged

I went for 'other'.

My 'other' formation would be 4-3-1-2

The '1' would be Ian Hume and my thinking is that the one between attack and midfield has the flexibility to support either the attacking two or the midfield three depending upon the state of play at the time. We could instantly become either a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3. Don't f**k about with the defence - that's being f**ked about enough as it is!

Give the midfield some space and have a closer link to the front men. Keep the ball on the deck with shorter passes without the need to play hopeful (or hopeless) long balls to The Offsidernator!

I went for 'other'.

My 'other' formation would be 4-3-1-2

The '1' would be Ian Hume and my thinking is that the one between attack and midfield has the flexibility to support either the attacking two or the midfield three depending upon the state of play at the time. We could instantly become either a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3. Don't f**k about with the defence - that's being f**ked about enough as it is!

Give the midfield some space and have a closer link to the front men. Keep the ball on the deck with shorter passes without the need to play hopeful (or hopeless) long balls to The Offsidernator!

agreed. hume likes to drop deeper anyway and playing this formation means the attacking threat will be maintained while helping out our rather poor midfield when appropriate.

will it happen? probably not.

A boring 442 attacking formation with Logan in goal, who has done tremendously in football since winning the eurovision 9 times with Ireland :rolleyes:

All we then need is the 11 players to fill the gaps.

:(

Archived