Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Poll of DOOM!

Right mid.  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who to play wide right?

• Josh 'Lightning' Low
    • Stephen 'Heavyweight' Hughes
    • Momo 'Silkyskills' Sylla
    • Danny 'Cokenose' Cadamarteri

Easy enough question - I'm reading through the player rating's thread and Danny Cadamarteri seems to have had a very mixed reaction. So, as good, bad or ugly as he may have been - is he any better, or worse, in your opinion that Momo or Josh Low?

And would he be preferable to Hughes pushed wide?

Andy King. 4-3-3.

The rest aren't any sort of sensible option.

If I had to stick with 4-4-2 I'd play the genuinely two footed Porter on the right and Tiatto on the left. And I'd let them interchange.

Both naturally help in midfield anyway.

To be honest, I was just putting realistic and likely options up there. The fact we've just pulled in Cadamarteri up from trial and slapped him on the right suggests to me Kelly has no intention of playing Gradel or King this season. Thus I don't see the point in discussing it here.

I'm not asking what the ideal situation is, or what you'd do were YOU manager. We've had thousands of threads like that and thousands of "the youth team > the first team" discussions and I get the picture, you like the young'uns. But I'm asking, out of the likely, realistic right-wing options available to one mister Robert Kelly as of today, whom would you most like to see in the position.

To be honest, I was just putting realistic and likely options up there. The fact we've just pulled in Cadamarteri up from trial and slapped him on the right suggests to me Kelly has no intention of playing Gradel or King this season. Thus I don't see the point in discussing it here.

I'm not asking what the ideal situation is, or what you'd do were YOU manager. We've had thousands of threads like that and thousands of "the youth team > the first team" discussions and I get the picture, you like the young'uns. But I'm asking, out of the likely, realistic right-wing options available to one mister Robert Kelly as of today, whom would you most like to see in the position.

The point of discussing it is that if Kelly doesn't get sacked and if Kelly doesn't find someone who can get into the penalty box from midfield then, without Mandaric's money (and that's not arrived yet) we are likely to get relegated.

And we'll get relegated because we won't score enough goals.

King is the main option because I wouldn't be surprised if Gradel's farmed out somewhere in January.

Sylla is the man easy. Best of a bad bunch. Have always thought he's had a BIT of a raw deal. Not much of one... he is quite lazy... but still, he's far more effective than the others.

The only caveat is that where a 'narrow' approach suits... Hughes should play the role.

Hughes, the less of the evils but very light weight

Cadamarteri was warming up just in front of me, having a laugh with all including Welsh

Built like a weight lifter, not a footballer- very muscle bound and rigid

his neck is wider than his head,

Hughes, the less of the evils but very light weight

Cadamarteri was warming up just in front of me, having a laugh with all including Welsh

Built like a weight lifter, not a footballer- very muscle bound and rigid

his neck is wider than his head,

He reminds me of Levi

Fair play, I did forget Elvis. I thought he was much better as a winger than a forward.

His pace is an awesome asset to us, we just cannot afford his lack of intelligence up front. Given a run in the team at right mid, he could fulfil his potential.

Archived