Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Today's atmosphere

Probably 14,500 LCFC fans in the first half were as poor as usual when it come to creating a intimidating atmosphere, and as usual we had to hear them Fulham folk sing!

But in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half I though everyone was excellent and that just created a great matchday experiance for all LCF fans IMO. Well done to those how sang it makes a huge differance when we all sing together! Then what followed was just as good and I have to say it was a great game and a realy good sight to see the passion back in city voices like it should be, roll on Colchester and the ultra or whatever movement! :thumbup:

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::cheers::chant::appl:

Probably 14,500 LCFC fans in the first half were as poor as usual when it come to creating a intimidating atmosphere, and as usual we had to hear them Fulham folk sing!

But in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half I though everyone was excellent and that just created a great matchday experiance for all LCF fans IMO. Well done to those how sang it makes a huge differance when we all sing together! Then what followed was just as good and I have to say it was a great game and a realy good sight to see the passion back in city voices like it should be, roll on Colchester and the ultra or whatever movement! :thumbup:

I'd love to know how the people in L1 thought we sounded, surely they could hear us this time? :P

Although some people argue that there is no correlatiob between hardcore fans and the amount fans sing I have to admit the decimel count today in comparison to the number of fans has just lobbed that theory out of the window.

The core fans which turned up today created a great atmosphere, maybe the "core" bit is the difference?

Still embarassing that we were outsung by the quietest fans in the country.

Although some people argue that there is no correlatiob between hardcore fans and the amount fans sing I have to admit the decimel count today in comparison to the number of fans has just lobbed that theory out of the window.

The core fans which turned up today created a great atmosphere, maybe the "core" bit is the difference?

Can't agreed with that as againt Barnsley it was a good atmosphere and we had some in for a quid!

Still embarassing that we were outsung by the quietest fans in the country.

Those who have the last laugh, laugh loudest! Im confident that our fans showed Fulham that we still have passion in a div below and with a half full stadium they won't say that @ Wigan, Boro, or Bolton

Rubbish..the "core" fans are the fans that turn up week in week out..not just because it's the FA cup and we happen to be playing a premiership team! :blink:

Atmosphere was pretty poor in the second half. Credit to D2 and E1 though, they helped us out in singing songs throughout the first half (albeit most of them died pretty quickly). Second half was a different story. Excellent for the first 20 minutes or so. Then it went through a flat phase, and erupted again after both of our goals. Good performance overall, but there's room for improvement certainly :thumbup::P

L1 started well but Fulham fans were good and soon quitened us down but in the 2nd half after a few attacks we found our voices again Kop was brilliant also 2nd half! Love it when we both sing together there was an "oh when the blues go marching in" song 2nd half which was the loudest I've ever heard a the walkers.

Loved it when we started singing Chelsea rent boys to them as we were walking out of L1 :D

certainly 10 times better atmosphere than the average home gate of 22k

L1 started well but Fulham fans were good and soon quitened us down but in the 2nd half after a few attacks we found our voices again Kop was brilliant also 2nd half! Love it when we both sing together there was an "oh when the blues go marching in" song 2nd half which was the loudest I've ever heard a the walkers.

Loved it when we started singing Chelsea rent boys to them as we were walking out of L1 :D

certainly 10 times better atmosphere than the average home gate of 22k

Couldnt agree more mate :P

Didnt hear L1 today apart from at the Goal kicks

The thing that annoys me is, why does it take an FA cup game not only for the fans but for the players to perform as well??

The boys at the back ( you know who you are) were brilliant today.

The thing that annoys me is, why does it take an FA cup game not only for the fans but for the players to perform as well??

The boys at the back ( you know who you are) were brilliant today.

If your reffuring to L1 then thanks but I somehow think that it was aimed at the kop Lads :P

I'd love to know how the people in L1 thought we sounded, surely they could hear us this time? :P

I normally sit in L1 and can't understand why the Kop say they can never hear us, but today I was on the back row of E3 and could barely hear them! :blink:

Wahey, 500th post! :scarf:

Everybody's finally realised that quietness is crap so we were all singing today. It was brillaint :thumbup:

I wouldn't be too sure. I think it was more to do with the fact we were (at the time) outplaying a Premiership team at home in the FA Cup. I seem to remember there being a similar atmosphere in the stadium when we played Villa. If you can make the same statements after the next couple of league games I will believe you. Until then, I'm going to go for the option "it was a one off and everyone has caught Cup fever" :thumbup::P

Everybody's finally realised that quietness is crap so we were all singing today. It was brillaint :thumbup:

It was a superb atmosphere from start to finish. :D

Unfortunately by the next home game it'll probably be back to what it was. :rolleyes:

Have to say from my seat it was very quiet for the majority of the match. Only really saw/heard the kop come alive for very brief periods of the second half.

the sound obviously doesn't travel

But, sound or not, there was one moment when it looked like every single person in the Kop was singing and clapping. Perhaps the most impressive commitment I've seen at the Walkers.

I thought the atmosphere was good today. A reflection of the performance by the boys on the pitch.

Didn't hear L1...never can...I can see some of them jesticulating to the away supporters but that is all. I thought the Kop was loud and proud today. I could see where the majority of the singing started from...well done E and D block. I thought we did OK at he other end in F2 dispite the empty seats around us.

It now needs a big effort by the ULTRA guys to publicise the movement and try to encourage the singing in the rest of the Kop.

Archived