Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsam1

elvis at fulham

i bet elvis is really looking forward to the replay at fulham he really wanted to play against them and hes probably more happier with a draw than a win dont you think???? :dunno:

He got a bit of slating in the Evening Standard’s FA Cup preview on Friday

Im sure the Fulham defenders ar ehoping that Elvis plays! Im not sure what he has got to get pi$$ed off with as he has hardly set Leicester alight. Yes he has pace but there are reasons that he keeps being moved on, he cant hit a cows ar$e with a banjo.

Im sure the Fulham defenders ar ehoping that Elvis plays! Im not sure what he has got to get pi$$ed off with as he has hardly set Leicester alight. Yes he has pace but there are reasons that he keeps being moved on, he cant hit a cows ar$e with a banjo.

No composure is the reason he keeps get moved on. :cry::blink:

But I think Elvis has the pace to beat players like Ian Pearce :P

No composure is the reason he keeps get moved on. :cry::blink:

He's only been moved on permantly once!

But I think Elvis has the pace to beat players like Ian Pearce :P

True! The only problem is he`ll beat Pearce, round the goalie and then do a Ronny Rosenthal and smash it against the bar when an open goal loomed!

The fact is that Fulham wouldnt have let him go if they thought that he had a big future and his tranfer fee would have been more than it was! Still, he is our Elvis and there is always that glimmer of hope that he bangs his head on the alarm clock this morning, forgets that he couldnt score in a brothel and the new improved Elvis hits the ball as cleanly as Bergkamp.

It can happen. Keep the faith :D

I'm not sure either. It's just I was sure someone said he left the ground and drove off at speed and in a huff. Perhaps it was an illusion.

Archived