Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The Sun

Just for a bit of fun. Who would you buy if we were to be given £3 million?.

Hmm I wouldnt spend £3m on just one player - it would be say 2-3 players.

I will always remember what Alan Curbishley said in December after a Sky match as a pundit and he said that the January transfer window is all hyped up but it always turns out to be a damp squid - its so hard to get players in in that month.

This would obviously affect City so I dont think we'll get anyone in easily.

However, that said, I would target Matt Jarvis (or another successful and 'grabable' right winger), a midfielder and possibly a big-man striker if theres any cash left.

Billy Sharp Sc*nthorpe (around £1.5m)

Lauren (Arsenal) on loan - he seems to be no3 rightback after injury

I`ll think of some more in between watching England get dicked in the cricket :unsure:

Billy Sharp Sc*nthorpe (around £1.5m)

Lauren (Arsenal) on loan - he seems to be no3 rightback after injury

I`ll think of some more in between watching England get dicked in the cricket :unsure:

Now if we're going to sign a bald ageing right back with severe injury problems who's not getting in at his current club, I'm afraid it HAS to be Manuel Pablo. No disucssion :D

Now if we're going to sign a bald ageing right back with severe injury problems who's not getting in at his current club, I'm afraid it HAS to be Manuel Pablo. No disucssion :D

Im sure he played for Depor in the win over Madrid the other day? Steaming up the wing he was at, at least 2mph!!

Get him on board and make him captain!

How much would Trundle cost us?

i would expect around £800k - £1 mill . nobody ever taken a gamble on him , i think his best days are gone now

tooooo much

and hes not as good as he used to be

11 goals this season? Hardly a bad return, although I take your point. I think him and Hume would partner well, mind.

i would expect around £800k - £1 mill . nobody ever taken a gamble on him , i think his best days are gone now

Eh, he'd be worth that for two good seasons.

Anyway, could we get Dickov? How realistic is he a target?

He's about 29 - 30 now so ................. no prem teams would want him worth a try :thumbup:

Got to be worth a punt at 800k surely?

He`s 31 in October but the thing he has got going for him is that his game isnt really pace based so he may go on a little longer even if his legs go a bit.

I`d sign him but £800k to much, maybe half that? The Swans spent £150k on a player today and are trying to get promoted so Im not convinced they`d sell anyway.

Archived