Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Time is up for the Foxes Trust?

Is it not true that they should not not be allowed to not carry on not bumbling?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. End of days for the FT?

• They are useless
    • They represent the fans

Certain members of the trust get match hospitality and free box's at certain matches.

I also remember a truck load of free tickets being handed out to them for a home game this season.

In NO way should the Trust get any 'Perks' the foxestrust was there to aid the club from the supporters perspective.

I'd like them to clarify this point.

In NO way should the Trust get any 'Perks' the foxestrust was there to aid the club from the supporters perspective.

I'd like them to clarify this point.

Is it true? Sounds like a load of rubbish to me - the FT would not leave themselves open to accusations of corruption, which is why I would like a source for this allegation. I persoanlly know one member of the trust board and he is as straight as the day is long. The only " freebie " he has had is a seat by rotation in the directors box to be able to keep abreast of developments, etc. He has already paid for his season ticket and pays for refreshments. Also Manwell says " members " of whom there are about 900 - I'm a member and I most certainly have not been offered a freebie of any description. :P

That should of never gone missing in the first place and if the FT did their job it wouldn't of, theres no evidence the Foxes Trust had anything to do with it either. And it's only to the end of the season I take it? So ST have all of 4 months before the ST start getting ripped off again, great.

Regarding the FT, it's a shame they care more about power, stature and freebies than for fellow supporters.

I agree - well said! :thumbup:

Their time has been and gone ...

A genuine supporters club would listen to all supporters all the time. They are clearly not representing the majority of fan's views anymore.

They have a decreasing number of members. WHen I met the FT member who was on 'director duty,' I was told that he'd only be able to tell me anything if I was in the Trust ... How's that representing and communicating with fans ... it's not! It's representing the decreasing minority of fans that have been bothered to sign up!

Care to give us the source for your first assertation? I presume the second point you make is for the Barnsley game, where the club were giving free tickets out in a number of high streets, so I don't think the trust were alone in what you say.

I have no source but I know it to the true, they admitted it on here, of course they members high up get free boxes any way they own shares. :rolleyes:

Nope definatley wasn't the Barnsley game I'm thinking of, all though you're quite right the they did get free tickets for that as well <_< :rolleyes: . It was a few months before, the league game after the Hereford game.

I agree - well said! :thumbup:

Their time has been and gone ...

A genuine supporters club would listen to all supporters all the time. They are clearly not representing the majority of fan's views anymore.

They have a decreasing number of members. WHen I met the FT member who was on 'director duty,' I was told that he'd only be able to tell me anything if I was in the Trust ... How's that representing and communicating with fans ... it's not! It's representing the decreasing minority of fans that have been bothered to sign up!

It represents its members, just like the supporters club represents its members. No one could claim to represent the views of 30,000 odd supporters, because without being facetious, those 30,000 fans would have 30,000 seperate opinions on certain issues.

Is it true? Sounds like a load of rubbish to me - the FT would not leave themselves open to accusations of corruption, which is why I would like a source for this allegation. I persoanlly know one member of the trust board and he is as straight as the day is long. The only " freebie " he has had is a seat by rotation in the directors box to be able to keep abreast of developments, etc. He has already paid for his season ticket and pays for refreshments. Also Manwell says " members " of whom there are about 900 - I'm a member and I most certainly have not been offered a freebie of any description. :P

Well mere mortal members like you don't reap the benefits. It's the ones higher up, the rotation in the directors box was one of the things I was talking about, it's not corrupt or anything major it's just they've done nothing to deserve these litte free things.

It represents its members, just like the supporters club represents its members. No one could claim to represent the views of 30,000 odd supporters, because without being facetious, those 30,000 fans would have 30,000 seperate opinions on certain issues.

It represents 4% of a 22,000 attendance...I'd call that pretty insignificant. No wonder Mandy is planning on sidelining them from the board to be on some little committee with no relevance.

Well mere mortal members like you don't reap the benefits. It's the ones higher up, the rotation in the directors box was one of the things I was talking about, it's not corrupt or anything major it's just they've done nothing to deserve these litte free things.

The board member I know who had to do the rotation duty found it to be a bit of a bind. He'd have rather have been sitting with his mates in the East Stand. Not much of a benefit there IMO.

It represents 4% of a 22,000 attendance...I'd call that pretty insignificant. No wonder Mandy is planning on sidelining them from the board to be on some little committee with no relevance.

If he owns the club they wouldn't be entitled to a seat on the board, just like Sir Gary. The advisory board is just a bit of PR puff by Mandy - of cours he won't take a blind bit of notice of it.

You've just admitted yourself they have a rotation in the directors box :rolleyes:

You were talking about free boxes and hospitality - qiute a serious allegation I think you will agree, and perhaps something Plod should get involved in as if true it sounds like corruption to me. Again, can you point me to where the FT admitted to receiving free boxes and hospitality?

Free program

Free soup

Free sandwiches

Free knee blanket (if they haven't run out on cold days)

Free tickets for games to give to mates

Er, no, no,no and no. I suppose the free ticket you refer to is the season ticket that they are not using when they are rotation duty. I am told that they get a free cuppa and a biscuit at half time if they want it - not exactly Watergate is it?

You were talking about free boxes and hospitality - qiute a serious allegation I think you will agree, and perhaps something Plod should get involved in as if true it sounds like corruption to me. Again, can you point me to where the FT admitted to receiving free boxes and hospitality?

for the last time, I ment admission to the directors box. As Dave has just kindly pointed out, this includes hospitality and a box.

But he's already paid for his season ticket.

Did that inculde free meals and programs?

In any case this is again just defending all the negative things said about the trust does any one want to offer one positive thing the group have achieved since raising money for the club whilst in admin.

Did that inculde free meals and programs?

In any case this is again just defending all the negative things said about the trust does any one want to offer one positive thing the group have achieved since raising money for the club whilst in admin.

They do not get a free program or a meal.

So the directors box, is not a box. :rolleyes:

The boxes are the ones people hire out. :blink: There is no directors box as such, just a collection of seats. I think everyone knows what you were driving at when you said the FT got free boxes, and that would be the ultra plush ones with the free bar and TV's etc. Well that is not true.

Er, no, no,no and no. I suppose the free ticket you refer to is the season ticket that they are not using when they are rotation duty. I am told that they get a free cuppa and a biscuit at half time if they want it - not exactly Watergate is it?

Then you have been lied to or are doing it yourself...because the answer to all the above was 'yes'. I have been and seen! From the tables laden with food and people serving you to the people at the door to the box providing the rugs, it is all true. The table piled with free copies of the programes is just next to the toilet if you ever get to go in there!

The free tickets are those given to the Trust to distribute as they see fit - and you need to read your emails they send you better if you have missed that one...if you really are a Trust member and not some little troll.

I have not claimed it to be anything other than perks which they enjoy (obviously in a guilty fashion or your "friend" would have fessed up to you about it).

Archived