Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Time is up for the Foxes Trust?

Is it not true that they should not not be allowed to not carry on not bumbling?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. End of days for the FT?

• They are useless
    • They represent the fans

Anyone with money can buy shares, professionalism has next to nothing to do with it.

So your telling me the 12th biggest shareholder in LCFC, the self procclaimed "Voice of the fans", responsible for representing the wishes of it's members to the LCFC board and media, doesn't need to act proffesionally. In short you don't think the FT need to act proffesionally?

I relise this is not what you said but If that is not what your implying then you have no point.

The poll makes next to no sense I'll admit that, this would be beacuse I was behind it. :D

However in my first post the poll is explained "simple question should the Foxes Trust sell their shares to Madaric yes or no" I have no problem with them exisisting, their just not proffesional enough to have such a large shareholding in this club.

No, they should keep them. That way Mandy has the £151K / £75K in his back pocket to spend on wages.

So your telling me the 12th biggest shareholder in LCFC, the self procclaimed "Voice of the fans", responsible for representing the wishes of it's members to the LCFC board and media, doesn't need to act proffesionally. In short you don't think the FT need to act proffesionally?

I relise this is not what you said but If that is not what your implying then you have no point.

Well as you rightly point out that's not what I was implying!

As the FT a certain level of professionalism would be desirable, but they are after all just ordinary LCFC fans volunteering to manage the FT, as shareholders their is no requirement for them or any other shareholders to be professional.

As the FT a certain level of professionalism would be desirable, but they are after all just ordinary LCFC fans volunteering to manage the FT, as shareholders their is no requirement for them or any other shareholders to be professional.

But it's their shareholding that gives them power, and that power needs to be used correctly (which it isn't) which would include acting in a proffesional manner! As they are volunteary LCFC fans I think it's about time they admitted that they're in over their head and should think about continueing operating as a organstaion without Shareholdes.

The playground mentality displayed in your reply is laughable.

Rather than address any of the issues I have raised with the Trust Board or on this forum you are content to debate semantics in public. Rather than be proactive you are content to fight your corner only when you perceive it as a slur on your ability to keep track on your admin.

You preside over a period of decline for the Trust, during the most important period since its inception, and wibble about having a right to respond.

If you had the wherewithal to bear in mind the context of the posts in this thread: No - I do not "admit" it. Not one email was addressed, not one PM was addressed when raising issues about the Trust and communications, just as none of the issues criticising the Trust raised on FoxesTalk by anyone are ever addressed.

Tell you what though, I'll make this easy...simply forget anything I have said from hereon. You carry on doing what you do, remove me from the membership and email list and I'll be content to lob mud at you and laugh every time you fall flat on your face rather than offering help and support.

Pathetic.

Spot on Dave!....

The trust are quite simply cannon fodder at the moment....

Mutton dressed up a lamb!

You can't have it both ways.

I agree that if they were simply shareholders and that was it, they could act however they like.

By forming this Trust, inviting others to pledge THEIR money to the cause and claiming to REPRESENT others.. they owe their membership some professionalism and accountability in return.

That's my view and that's why I will never give them my money.

I agree that if they were simply shareholders and that was it, they could act however they like.

By forming this Trust, inviting others to pledge THEIR money to the cause and claiming to REPRESENT others.. they owe their membership some professionalism and accountability in return.

I'm not having both ways, I said "As the FT a certain level of professionalism would be desirable", you said "some professionalism", which I believe they have in various areas of expertise. What they lack is professional communication skills, which will always be lacking unless they can find a volunteer who is a professional communicator.

I think that's an excellent post. I did give my money originally (when the club needed it), but now I'm frustrated by the attitude of this group who do not represent me ... That's why I didn't continue my membership.

I think that's an excellent post. I did give my money originally (when the club needed it), but now I'm frustrated by the attitude of this group who do not represent me ... That's why I didn't continue my membership.

I don't expect you're alone. In fact, I know you're not.

:thumbup:

It seems plain the Trust have some serious issues to discuss.

Not least, assuming they believe they still have a role to play, in restoring their credibility among much of the Leicester City football community and probably, judging by the number of ex-members who have posted on here, among at least some of their existing membership.

Otherwise, alas, they may well lose more members.

I have no idea who the elected board members are by name or by sight - having never followed up my thoughts on joining - but for sure they need to restore some faith in the role, the functioning and the image of their organisation.

It seems plain the Trust have some serious issues to discuss.

Not least, assuming they believe they still have a role to play, in restoring their credibility among much of the Leicester City football community and probably, judging by the number of ex-members who have posted on here, among at least some of their existing membership.

Otherwise, alas, they may well lose more members.

I have no idea who the elected board members are by name or by sight - having never followed up my thoughts on joining - but for sure they need to restore some faith in the role, the functioning and the image of their organisation.

Also a good post!

They have a declining membership - from around 4000 originally to less than 1000 now. These 4000 original members contributed around £150,000. The fact that 3000 of those who entrusted that their money would be wisely represented and stewarded by the trust have now left is concerning.

As one of those 3000, I can only hope that the Trust have used this time to think about what they say/do, and are able to genuinely be the voice of Leicester City supporters - as they claim to be.

From the Trust website:

Our Aims

• To lobby, publicise and campaign to encourage the Board to take into account the interests of supporters when making its decisions.

• To create an independent forum to raise the concerns of Leicester City Football Club supporters.

• To enable a democratically elected director representing the views of the supporters to influence the decision making of the board, and to enshrine in the football club’s Memorandum and Articles of Association the representation of the Trust on the Board.

• To raise money for the benefit of the club. Funds raised are to be used appropriately as to benefit the best interests of Leicester City Football Club and its supporters.

• To strengthen the bonds between Leicester City Football Club and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the club.

• To ensure the club meets the highest standards of business management.

• To promote, develop and respect the rights of members of the community served by the club and the Trust.

• To encourage the club to play competitive football at the highest possible level.

Does anyone on here actually DISAGREE with any of these? :unsure:

OK maybe the Foxes Trust can answer the following Yes or No question to clarify their position.

On behalf of the supporters they represent do they unreservedly support the take over bid from MM?

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

ps. As a supporter representing myself my answer is YES I DO.

When we receive the final bid document & reviewed the full contents we will make our final decision.

At this point we can't give our unreserved support as we still await replies to a few issues, which we hope will be covered in the final document, if they aren't we may end giving our support with some reservations.

From the Trust website:

Does anyone on here actually DISAGREE with any of these? :unsure:

Under the current situation at a recent Trust board meeting we discussed our approach to the takeover scenario & reviewed it against the aims above in particular

- To encourage the club to play competitive football at the highest possible level.

When we receive the final bid document & reviewed the full contents we will make our final decision.

At this point we can't give our unreserved support as we still await replies to a few issues, which we hope will be covered in the final document, if they aren't we may end giving our support with some reservations.

Sounds like the few issues the FT has are providing barriers to prevent the bid. If you cant give you unreserved support today I wonder what issues are so great that the FT cant even give its reserved support today. (From you reply it looks like your going to do this anyway).

It appears to be game playing to me and my only hope is that it`s not a status thing because if it is the FT should always remember that the club is bigger than a group of individuals who opinions are only part of the clubs support base. Unless you have 25 Million pound that is! (or there abouts) and you don't!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Sounds like the few issues the FT has are providing barriers to prevent the bid. If you cant give you unreserved support today I wonder what issues are so great that the FT cant even give its reserved support today. (From you reply it looks like your going to do this anyway).

It appears to be game playing to me and my only hope is that it`s not a status thing because if it is the FT should always remember that the club is bigger than a group of individuals who opinions are only part of the clubs support base. Unless you have 25 Million pound that is! (or there abouts) and you don't!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Does Milan have £25m?

Under the current situation at a recent Trust board meeting we discussed our approach to the takeover scenario & reviewed it against the aims above in particular

- To encourage the club to play competitive football at the highest possible level.

The aims appear to be well intended but I fear that the FT reluctance to fully support the take over or even reserve you support for it, is based on losing the influence shown in the very first aim

- To lobby, publicise and campaign to encourage the Board to take into account the interests of supporters when making its decisions.

I would imagine MM would be calling the shots and not the board and therefore the FT influence will be shot. There is a possibility that the FT could become an irritant rather than a lobbyist and I further think that the FT dilly dithering on this has cost you greatly. You should have got aborad earlier as I think you have missed the boat.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES.

MadMick

Hands up who knows what the Trust has achieved over the last 18 months?

Hands up anyone who knows what they are currently campaigning for? (Ignoring all that listening they are doing regarding the take-over)

Seriously...what do they do?

Hands up who knows what the Trust has achieved over the last 18 months?

Hands up anyone who knows what they are currently campaigning for? (Ignoring all that listening they are doing regarding the take-over)

Seriously...what do they do?

they sponsor Chris O grady...OOOOPS hes left? lol

Is it true that the Foxes Trust are the 'front' for the Leicester branch of the mafia?

I haven't heard anything to that effect, it's just struck me that it's extremely likely, that's all.

Well, now that I've unmasked them, I assume we can all move on?

Triads :thumbup:

Archived