Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Time is up for the Foxes Trust?

Is it not true that they should not not be allowed to not carry on not bumbling?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. End of days for the FT?

• They are useless
    • They represent the fans

That's fair enough and I can understand that, but if they can do a better job then do something about it. It's just all mouth and no trousers.

yeh, that's always the case isn't it. It's easy to just sit back and criticise.

The thing that annoys me...

"We are the voice of the fans"

NO YOU FOOKING AINT!

How many of us agree with anything they say?

Balls to them

It's petty, pedantic stance to take though isn't it? It's a strap line FFS.

McDonalds use a strap line of - McDonalds I'm Loving It. Well I don't I think their hamburgers are an abomination.

I'm a fan, I'm a member, they represent me and other fans - so they are the Voice of some fans. They don't profess to have 100% agreement, they don't profess to be perfect, that would be impossible. They are just ordinary LCFC fans trying to influence the runnning of the club for the benefit of their members (LCFC fans)

They don't say they are the Voice of ALL fans. They represnt their members, if you're not a member why are you so bothered by them?

I suppose the 60's when we had such things as strikers, wingers and midfield players who scored and created goals is a long time ago.

I just presumed you went even further back, perhaps to the austerity of the War years, and had simply never felt inclined to step out into the sunshine.

Once again I have to bow to your greater knowledge of the war years.

get these foxes trust out now!

they should be ashamed of themselves they are scum of the earth and if they had any interest in lcfc they would keep there stupid mouths shut!

I think I'd be ashamed/embarrassed if I'd just written that garbage. :nono:

get these foxes trust out now!

they should be ashamed of themselves they are scum of the earth and if they had any interest in lcfc they would keep there stupid mouths shut!

Another sucker who's been bought by the Leicester Mercury propaganda machine.

It may not be what we want to hear and not all rosey, but what part of the FT article do you disagree with?

And are you privvy to more information?

I think I'd be ashamed/embarrassed if I'd just written that garbage. :nono:

I agree with you on that ...

Although, I don't agree with you about the Trust. However, I concede that they are normal fans who are trying to do what is best for the club.

They are woefully out of their depth I'm afraid, and need to sell their shares without fuss, and leave football to those that understand how the football machine works (whatever your view on Mandaric, he knows what he's doing).

I think alot of the abuse is down to a bit of jealousy. Fans who see the position has a great opportunity and are probably frustrated at what they perceive as a wasted opportunity, and would love to see big ideas put into action and a better job done.

Thats correct but I wouldn't describe it as jealousy, I wouldn't want to be in their position thats for certain. If they did their job it would be very hard work. As it is they're at best useless and at worst a nuisance which is reposnible for confusion and ill feeling amongst supporters.

That's fair enough and I can understand that, but if they can do a better job then do something about it. It's just all mouth and no trousers.

Just because I can't do the job myself doesn't mean I should sit back and put up with the current incompetents.

This poll should only realy be voted on by FT members as we all know that the FT does not represent the fans as the FT does not have 20,000 plus members which would be just about 50% (around about) of all LCFC supporters.

The FT represents their members which I am not one. I do wish the Mockery, RL & The club would stop going on about them as if their opinion actually mattered to LCFC fans it is most patronising to me. How many members do they have 900? Not an influential group is it realy with less then 5% of all support!

The FT should stop being so negative about the take over. Let this man buy the club for the sake of the club and not a few FT individuals that feel they represent club supporters. As a supporter I hear nothing but barriers from this mob.

MM offers us the way forward like it or like it not. Cant see the FT members coming up with 25 Million so if your not in the the chase get out and let the people who are get on with it. I would love to have the 25 million to buy the club but I haven't so move on.

FT have run their race now its time for change. Sorry but the moment of truth is here.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

The FT should stop being so negative about the take over. Let this man buy the club for the sake of the club and not a few FT individuals that feel they represent club supporters. As a supporter I hear nothing but barriers from this mob.

MM offers us the way forward like it or like it not. Cant see the FT members coming up with 25 Million so if your not in the the chase get out and let the people who are get on with it. I would love to have the 25 million to buy the club but I haven't so move on.

FT have run their race now its time for change. Sorry but the moment of truth is here.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Well if there was a single line of trutth or logic in what you say I'd agree with it. :dunno:

How does is not make sense? :dunno:

How about for starters the fact it says "they represent the fans" as one of the choices.

They have never professed that they represent "the fans". They represent thier membership, if you are not a member they do not represent you.

How does is not make sense? :dunno:

The title asks 'Time is up for the Foxes Trust?' and the poll asks 'Is it not true that they should not not be allowed to not carry on not bumbling?' :dunno: The two options are 'They are useless', 'They represent the fans', the second option seems to imply that they represent all fans, which they've never claimed to do, they represent their members, which just leaves 'They are useless' for everyone to vote in. What is wrong with a simple, 'yes', 'no', 'don't know'?

Not to mention the fact that polls like this are useless anyway as it is up to the members whether the FT exists or not, not the general public. And that it is pretty shameful to hold polls like this anyway asking for the disbanding of a voluntary society of LCFC fans who all have the club's best interests at heart, who have put in money and hard work in their spare time over the last 5 years and who have received very little other than flack and accusations for their troubles. IMO.

How about for starters the fact it says "they represent the fans" as one of the choices.

They have never professed that they represent "the fans". They represent thier membership, if you are not a member they do not represent you.

:P Got in there before me.

Archived