Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Katy_LCFC

I'm impressed with your photo Katy_LCFC

53607[/snapback]

Thanks very much :thumbup: Come all you other girls - wheres your pix? I noticed I was the only bird in the gallery, need to share this attention out a bit lol

hehe poor ashov and craig.. far too young for u katy :P

well *ahem* i'd take u out for a drink if i was 25 but even im too young  :angry:  :P  :wave:

53663[/snapback]

Ill be the judge of who is too young for me 'young' man!!! lol - 24 IS NOT OLD!!!!! do you really want to make me cry you lot? :(

well *ahem* i'd take u out for a drink if i was 25 but even im too young  :angry:  :P  :wave:

53663[/snapback]

Ill be the judge of who is too young for me 'young' man!!! lol - 24 IS NOT OLD!!!!! do you really want to make me cry you lot? :(

53666[/snapback]

Take no notice of them Katy, 24 is the perfect age and their comments re the picture well come on lads you can do better than

quite nice though
not bad

Here's some clues ;)

attractive, beaut, bright, brilliant, centerfold, colorful, dazzling, delightful, dream, drop-dead, elegant, enjoyable, exquisite, fine, flamboyant, foxy, glittering, glorious, good, good-looking, grand, handsome, impressive, knockout, lavish, lovely, lulu, luxuriant, luxurious, magnificent, opulent, pleasing, plush, pulchritudinous, ravishing, resplendent, showy, splendid, splendiferous, stunning, sublime, sumptuous, superb, ten.

Get the idea.

By the way don't worry about me my daughter's older than you Katy.

53663[/snapback]

53666[/snapback]

ok how about this.. ur old enough to know a thing or 2 :P but ur young enough to keep the whip cracking lol

*above chat up line certified worst chat up line ever*

Who's your favourite Leicester player then Katy ?

53669[/snapback]

What of all time or now? favourite player was Sir Gary, also recently Steve Walsh and Neil Lennon - wouldnt say I have one now as they are all pants although Gareth Williams could become a favourite.

53663[/snapback]

53666[/snapback]

Take no notice of them Katy, 24 is the perfect age and their comments re the picture well come on lads you can do better than

quite nice though
not bad

Here's some clues ;)

attractive, beaut, bright, brilliant, centerfold, colorful, dazzling, delightful, dream, drop-dead, elegant, enjoyable, exquisite, fine, flamboyant, foxy, glittering, glorious, good, good-looking, grand, handsome, impressive, knockout, lavish, lovely, lulu, luxuriant, luxurious, magnificent, opulent, pleasing, plush, pulchritudinous, ravishing, resplendent, showy, splendid, splendiferous, stunning, sublime, sumptuous, superb, ten.

Get the idea.

By the way don't worry about me my daughter's older than you Katy.

53671[/snapback]

Thankyou!!!! :thumbup: nice to have some support!

53663[/snapback]

53666[/snapback]

ok how about this.. ur old enough to know a thing or 2 :P but ur young enough to keep the whip cracking lol

*above chat up line certified worst chat up line ever*

53672[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Yep you are right - that is bad lol

Where's the gallery then ? I can't find it

53602[/snapback]

Here it is

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=2886

:thumbup:

53604[/snapback]

Just looked not bad - How you doin?! lol

53638[/snapback]

Not bad thanks :) maybe some kind of dating forum is in order lol

53648[/snapback]

WOOHOO...happily katy :thumbup:

and also a "WOOHOO" because i didn't didn't get called 'young' by Tom!

-Anyway I quite like the 'older' woman! lol

Craig/Ashov :wave:

Who's your favourite Leicester player then Katy ?

53669[/snapback]

What of all time or now? favourite player was Sir Gary, also recently Steve Walsh and Neil Lennon - wouldnt say I have one now as they are all pants although Gareth Williams could become a favourite.

53673[/snapback]

I love Gaz Williams, he is a right stylish/sexy bastard!

I'm impressed with your photo Katy_LCFC

53607[/snapback]

Thanks very much :thumbup: Come all you other girls - wheres your pix? I noticed I was the only bird in the gallery, need to share this attention out a bit lol

53614[/snapback]

I don't do pictures. I've never seen a picture of me I like.

Oh dear, I think some people on this thread don't go out and see many females! :o  ;)

I live in Sleaford unfortuantley BTW, Katy.

53704[/snapback]

Im finding this thread highly amusing and most entertaining :thumbup: Sleaford? hmmm only been there once and that was enough - not too far away from me though. Im sure there are some nice pix of you Lisa- everyone is their own critic.

Oh dear, I think some people on this thread don't go out and see many females! :o  ;)

I live in Sleaford unfortuantley BTW, Katy.

53704[/snapback]

Im finding this thread highly amusing and most entertaining :thumbup: Sleaford? hmmm only been there once and that was enough - not too far away from me though. Im sure there are some nice pix of you Lisa- everyone is their own critic.

53734[/snapback]

Try going to school there for 7 years :S

I don't live there though.

Archived