Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Katy_LCFC

What's the point she lives in bloody Lincolnshire :P

53951[/snapback]

I am still here you know! Moving back to Leicester soon, not that im trying to encourage you or owt lol

It actually only takes 45 mins for me to get into Leicester - If I lived on the moon id still be back every other week to watch the mightly LCFC B)

Thanks Scowy ;)

53955[/snapback]

we'd all love to meet u next matchday :P go to the pub come onnnn :)

53957[/snapback]

Yeah, go on. :thumbup:

53958[/snapback]

Ok thanks, would be nice to meet you all but ill warn you - those polaroids are very flattering lol

What a hint Ashov  lol

53906[/snapback]

Shouldnt the fella do all the chasing ;)

53910[/snapback]

I don't chase ;)

53938[/snapback]

No, you get everyone else to do it for you ! :thumbup:

This is crazy, foxestalk is like a heard of alpha males searching and competng to copulate with just one female.

Which comes to an interesting fact which i learnt during on of my marine biology lectures which was on terrestial animal behaviour in which i leant and was amazed of which im sure you would be too that a female lioness with copulate (to those with no idea what it means it means the act of mating) 1500 during heat (or oestrus) for one cub this could be with numerous lions. When that cub is born however it could be eaten if a new lion enters the pride. I could go on for hours but i wont, but you will be pleased to know if you have bothered to read this far that there is more to this tale and please let me know if you would like to hear more.

Johnsy!

This is crazy, foxestalk is like a heard of alpha males searching and competng to copulate with just one female.

Which comes to an interesting fact which i learnt during on of my marine biology lectures which was on terrestial animal behaviour in which i leant and was amazed of which im sure you would be too that a female lioness with copulate (to those with no idea what it means it means the act of mating) 1500 during heat (or oestrus) for one cub this could be with numerous lions. When that cub is born however it could be eaten if a new lion enters the pride. I could go on for hours but i wont, but you will be pleased to know if you have bothered to read this far that there is more to this tale and please let me know if you would like to hear more.

Johnsy!

54075[/snapback]

i'd like to know more, for example why are you 'doing' lions in marine biology? ;)

Johnsy!

54075[/snapback]

i'd like to know more, for example why are you 'doing' lions in marine biology? ;)

54086[/snapback]

being a biologist you have to learn about everything and in learning everything animal behaviour was one of the modules. to be fair their isnt really a lot of marine biology in the course (after 1 and half years anyway) its mixed up with ecology and environmental science.

go on post more!

AS for my picture the i have / had one on Neb's site, i'm sure someone will know the address for that site! the photo is me from the last foxes_trust tournement! there are actually a few, a good one of my knee!

or u can all wait till the tournement to c me with my true love (not the lcfc shirt)

being a biologist you have to learn about everything and in learning everything animal behaviour was one of the modules. to be fair their isnt really a lot of marine biology in the course (after 1 and half years anyway) its mixed up with ecology and environmental science.

54126[/snapback]

My mate did Environmental Biology, and went to work for an IT firm! :ermm:

Wow what a thread! The introduction of one photo has caused such a reaction lol! I think the photo gallery thingy is such a great idea cos you can put a face to the name. I'd love to see some more photos put on there, it really is a good idea. Having said that I have no photo there, although as I only know 2 posters really and don't have many posts to my name then there's not much point. Still thats no real excuse :ermm: but still post more pics :)

is this the pull katy thread ?

ok........

hi katy im 24 too  ;)

get your coat :rolleyes:

53971[/snapback]

lollol ,

Unlucky mate, shame you cant score as well with women as you do at goals. ;)

54191[/snapback]

Thats a bit harsh lol

And yes I did take it myself

go on post more!

AS for my picture the i have / had one on Neb's site, i'm sure someone will know the address for that site! the photo is me from the last foxes_trust tournement! there are actually a few, a good one of my knee!

or u can all wait till the tournement to c me with my true love (not the lcfc shirt)

54130[/snapback]

www.foxesfans.co.nr

Hi Katy, I live a couple of miles away from Grantham in Melton, you know where that is?

Welcome to the site and get ur cute lil arse down the pub n meet us all :thumbup:

go on post more!

54130[/snapback]

www.foxesfans.co.nr

Hi Katy, I live a couple of miles away from Grantham in Melton, you know where that is?

Welcome to the site and get ur cute lil arse down the pub n meet us all :thumbup:

54282[/snapback]

I thought it was only a head and shoulders pic ;)

go on post more!

54130[/snapback]

www.foxesfans.co.nr

54282[/snapback]

I do indeed know where Melton is - I go through it on my way to Leicester :thumbup: Theres a reason why the ass is not in the photo ;) and thankyou Tom for starting this thread - I am forever in your debt :unsure:

24 is that it the way everyone was talking it sounded like you were in your 40's by the pic i would of said you look about 21

53879[/snapback]

Whoo hoo thats the best news Ive heard all year :thumbup:

53882[/snapback]

Not astonishing considering the year's only 13 days old :rolleyes:

Archived