Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Birmingham 17-15 Saturday

Part-time supporters!

I just saw Kelly on Sky News talking about the 3000+ fans who are guaranteed to go down to London on a working day not long after the xmas spend to follow them. Now thats real fans :D

Part-time supporters!

I just saw Kelly on Sky News talking about the 3000+ fans who are guaranteed to go down to London on a working day not long after the xmas spend to follow them. Now thats real fans :D

As a teacher, I can't get off work early enough to get there :( - Why did I plan an extra lesson for after school on Wednesday ... ?!?!?!!?

BUT I WANT TO GO ...

As a teacher, I can't get off work early enough to get there :( - Why did I plan an extra lesson for after school on Wednesday ... ?!?!?!!?

BUT I WANT TO GO ...

Say you're going on a course, that's what teachers do isn't it? lol

I'll be one of the 3,000 fans Kelly was referring to on Sky Sports News :D

And I'll also be in my usual haunt of D2 for the Birmingham game this Saturday coming - should be a good game really based on our last two performances and their league position.

I would go down but am not great traveller...something i need to work on for the future.

But i go locals like i went to Birmingham in September, and Sheff Wed in January and Wolves when we lost 4-3 and once at coventry and am going stoke.

Wish i could go down further but will have to be in the future. Got school as well, and getting out of london at what could be 10.30 wont be fun

BUT I WANT TO GO ...

Gods sake - class trip. If you can't (theoretically) work every single aspect of the NC into a trip to Fulham then you don't deserve your spine point. Christ - it even includes a dose of PSE and a bout of daily act of worship. Ofsted would love you :thumbup::D

Whats the likely hood of this game being shown in a pub near Villa park, bearing in mind Man City are on Prem plus at the same time.

Well, the Villa love nothing more than watching the Blues lose. I think they love it more than watching Villa win - but that is becoming a fading memory for them lol

whats wrong wirrit dave?

Not everyone from Birmingham looks like a reject from a Noddylookalike competition.

Some of us are very elegant and handsome.

In fact, I get jealous comments from people here all the time about how they wish they too could look more like a fat Danny Baker.

Not everyone from Birmingham looks like a reject from a Noddylookalike competition.

Some of us are very elegant and handsome.

In fact, I get jealous comments from people here all the time about how they wish they too could look more like a fat Danny Baker.

lol mate

Birmingham typify how difficult it is to get out of this division. They have spent nearly £11m on 3 strikers this summer in Vine, Jerome and McSheffery and they are all championship players! Still, we are at home and we must start to turn the Walkers into a fortress if we want to become a side that challenges for the top 6.

Prediction - Leicester 3-2 Birmingham

Archived