Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

COG Chris O'Grady

Because he wasn't good enough yet we gave him a new deal and let him near the first team squad.

The judgement of our coaching staff remains very much in question.

I agree. I thought he could of bin alot better for us but every time he got his chance he never really took it.

shame.

a few impressive glimpses from the bench last season.

would have thought he was a better bet than elvis

When Elvis has scored more goals than you and looks more likely then in all honesty it is time to get a new career.

Excellent Kelly's being proactive. He knows he cannot but until MM comes in. In the meantime he is getting the first team into place. 165k so far though seems Low's performances will not get us any of the fee

Another neat piece of business.

After his recent cameo, it seemed obvious he was no longer needed her, and the arrival of the Cadmeister probably confirmed it.

Who's next?

Johnson ? Douglas ? Seems to be who everyone wants to be next. Could be alot of offers for some of our better players having seen them play against Prem opposition.

Johnson ? Douglas ? Seems to be who everyone wants to be next. Could be alot of offers for some of our better players having seen them play against Prem opposition.

I doubt it. I can't see anyone offering to buy any of our players on the strength of one game against Fulham. Surely they'd scout them against other teams as well. And see that they're crap! :P

You all keep saying Johnson, remember he's on a two year contract, and was very much part of RK's plans before he got injured. I don't see Johnson going anywhere.

Which is why we should do everything in our capacity to get some value from him. Though 500k for him would be nice.

And 1 million for Hughes

And 2 million for Maybury

Who next, lets me honest with MM coming in you could get rid of a lot of them, I'd settle for

By the end of Jan;

Douglas, (shit and probably on a good wage)

Johnson,

Devries and Elvis (both are shocking, with DC and Dodds I think we have 4 options up front without them)

At the end of the season;

Kenton, Mayberry, Nills and Sheehan (Nills will go at the end of the season as he is out on contract, Sheehan won't make it here and needs to go somewhere else for his sake and the get rid of one of kenton or mayberry as we don't need another right back)

Williams as he is out of contract and get someone who gives a shit in, Tiatto will probably go too

Some have already described his few appearances (mostly from the bench) as uninspired and worthless. Plus, I've heard numerous times that he's just not made for the Championship ("lightweight").

All the best at Rotherham, Chris.

(And greet Tommy Wright from me, should he stay longer with the Millers!)

Eh? Lightweight? :blink:

You all keep saying Johnson, remember he's on a two year contract, and was very much part of RK's plans before he got injured. I don't see Johnson going anywhere.

One year.

Andy Johnson joined the Foxes in June 2006 and signed an initial one-year deal with the club.

Josh Low was the player we signed for two, as well as Kenton. McAuley signed for three. ;)

Which is why we should do everything in our capacity to get some value from him. Though 500k for him would be nice.

You'll be lucky to see 150K frankly, but if we can flog Low for 100K (including ad-ons) then I'd have thought we could flogg AJ for a similar fee to a team from the lower leagues... but Manwell is right, AJ was very much part of RK's plans for this season and played a lot before injury and is on a two year contract (!) so I doubt RK has the vision to see just how cack he really is :rolleyes:

hopefully this means he will be getting another striker in, thats got a bit of height. I quite liked o'grady because he was very powerful but he wasn't good enough.

Good look COG

Low and Kenton signed for two. McAuley signed for three.

Johnson signed for, quoting the OS and other pages, 'an initial one-year deal'. :ph34r:

Thank funk! :ph34r:

Right, it matters not, Kelly will probabley give him the extra year, if Tiattos out for any length of time AJ will walk straight back into the team. :rolleyes:

How much is Hume valued? Must be worth double what we got him for\

LWICD is was joking btw...

According to my sources, these are the current values for our players (all numbers in EURO):

Robert Douglas 2.000.000

Paul Henderson 300.000

Conrad Logan 50.000

Alan Maybury 800.000

Patrick Kisnorbo 600.000

Darren Kenton 1.000.000

Patrick McCarthy 200.000

Gareth McAuley 200.000

Nils-Eric Johansson 2.750.000

Richard Stearman 50.000

Alan Sheehan 0

Stephen Hughes 400.000