Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Roof blown in walkers?

On a similar note, did anyone see in the Times on Friday about the freak wind in Ellis Park, Jo'burg?

A freak wind blew advertising boards across the pitch, injuring players, the ref and a linesman!!

There was a great pic, but I haven't been able to find anything online.

But an Ad board hitting you? Sweet Jesus, that's gotta hurt!

On a similar note, did anyone see in the Times on Friday about the freak wind in Ellis Park, Jo'burg?

A freak wind blew advertising boards across the pitch, injuring players, the ref and a linesman!!

There was a great pic, but I haven't been able to find anything online.

But an Ad board hitting you? Sweet Jesus, that's gotta hurt!

Saw it yesterday on SSN, looked shocking. Fans were running cover as loads of the boards flew across the pitch and itno the stands. Players got hit by them, and they were going at some speed, must have hurt alot. Apparently the injured players returned to the pitch later on though, they must be 'ard :P

I know IDEA OR IKEA paid for this thread to be on the first page for at least a week so...

Did anyone see the footage of the roof coming off on the OS? Thank God it didn't happen on a match day, could easily have killed someone.

Almost killed the bloke in the little gatehouse by all acounts. Flew inches over the roof of his little hut.

I know IDEA OR IKEA paid for this thread to be on the first page for at least a week so...

Did anyone see the footage of the roof coming off on the OS? Thank God it didn't happen on a match day, could easily have killed someone.

What videos this?

EDIT: Seen it now but I can't watch it :mad:

Archived