Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Roof blown in walkers?

Damn, I knew I should of kept SSN on :angry:

What did they say ?

They had a clip of Lords cricket ground, which had part of its roof blown off.

Then in a really concerned voice the women said "We also have a report that Leicester's Walkers Stadium has has part of its roof blown off. We will try to confirm this. If anybody knows of any other grounds damaged please get in touch"

:P

I'm wasting someones time as they ring Leicester up to confirm it lol

They had a clip of Lords cricket ground, which had part of its roof blown off.

Then in a really concerned voice the women said "We also have a report that Leicester's Walkers Stadium has has part of its roof blown off. We will try to confirm this. If anybody knows of any other grounds damaged please get in touch"

:P

I'm wasting someones time as they ring Leicester up to confirm it lol

Classic, text them and say its landed in the Tigers ground and now we are ground sharing - they'll eat that up!

the reason the stadium is falling down is beacuase its named after crisps, which aren't very strong, if it was called the brick and concrete stadium we'd be ok! thats my theory anyway

the reason the stadium is falling down is beacuase its named after crisps, which aren't very strong, if it was called the brick and concrete stadium we'd be ok! thats my theory anyway

I do the jokes in my thread - ill pull out of sponsering again. I only came back in because i thought Sentana Sports were sniffing around it!

I said 'ruthless', not 'clueless'.

Right, see you in a bit, I'm off to ask the club permission to go to the toilet.

I've heard I'm a wanted man too, I stood up and sang all game last night and not once did I contact the club for permission. Such a renegade.

I think the club are in mourning at moment. Their main source of income and the life and blood of club has been destroyed. Even with all their sheer strength and numbers the Leicester City Ultra’s group were powerless to prevent such an awful event taking place. The clubs bereavement at this time may just allow you to go to the lavatories without their permission, just this once.

The wind is causing alot of problems...Just looked out of my window and the papergirl just lost a paper and it has blown down the street. Am I Cruel for laughing :ph34r:

And yesterday I opened the car door before I left for the stadium and a £5 flew out of the door but I managed to grab my ticket. Thank feck for that :P

She's got no chance

Is it true that the roof of the holday in next to walkers has been blown into stadiumn and onto the pitch. Or is it a section of the stand roof?.

My mate was 5 seconds from being killed by the roof, not sure about it going on the pitch though. He said it went down the road along with all the insulation. lollol

It's all our fault for banging on the perspex - looks like we've weakened the roof so much it's been blown off! :o

If only we listened to those stewards none of this would have ever happened. There are advantages to having no atmosphere I suppose. :whistle:

Archived