Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Roof blown in walkers?

Don't worry Phube, i'm sure Holiday Inn will caugh up for the costs, if not smash there windows or sell there roof back to them!!! :D

Nice bit of revenge/capitalism!! :P

What if your cars on the roof?

Oooh errr.... :blink::(

Then you're still getting the bus mate!! Only difference here is you'll also be getting the bus all of next week too.

<_< :angry:

Unless you parked on the pitch you should be ok. :P Didn't someone say it had blown onto the pitch : :dunno:

You know how these reports get twisted!!! :unsure:

The wind is causing alot of problems...Just looked out of my window and the papergirl just lost a paper and it has blown down the street. Am I Cruel for laughing :ph34r:

And yesterday I opened the car door before I left for the stadium and a £5 flew out of the door but I managed to grab my ticket. Thank feck for that :P

Thank god we got a lift back from the walkers last night if it wernt for Jon blue fox's sister we were thinking of getting a room after the game in the holidy inn!!

wonder if people we're caught "doing anything" in their rooms after the roof went :ph34r::P

I thought you were referring to the Leicester City Ultra group?

I said 'ruthless', not 'clueless'.

Right, see you in a bit, I'm off to ask the club permission to go to the toilet.

I've heard I'm a wanted man too, I stood up and sang all game last night and not once did I contact the club for permission. Such a renegade.

Archived