Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Roof blown in walkers?

Is it true that the roof of the holday in next to walkers has been blown into stadiumn and onto the pitch. Or is it a section of the stand roof?.

I would doubt it....it would have had to blown over the stand, and although its windy im pretty sure it wouldn't have got that kind of momentum!! anyway...if i end up standing corrected fair enough!!!

If there is any damage to the ground then it may be off because they may have to carry out safety inspections wouldn't they ? :dunno:

Even if there isn't any damage to the stadium they might have to call it off anyway if the winds keep up, with an unstable building by the stadium and bits flying around. Remember Everton a couple of seasons ago.

Even if there isn't any damage to the stadium they might have to call it off anyway if the winds keep up, with an unstable building by the stadium and bits flying around. Remember Everton a couple of seasons ago.

The incident at Everton was very bad. I do remember that. Hopefully something will be stated from someone at the club soon.

The incident at Everton was very bad. I do remember that. Hopefully something will be stated from someone at the club soon.

Any news links etc. on this. The rumour mill has already started just got a text off a mate who says the whole roof has come off the holiday in and hit the ground!

Any news links etc. on this. The rumour mill has already started just got a text off a mate who says the whole roof has come off the holiday in and hit the ground!

I only have what has been said on here so far. I'm sure that the club will have to say something soon.

Archived