Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Who will own The Walkers

When we go up we get payments off the fa dont we so milan MIGHT say pay the ground off for us that way ?

Well we might get a 'few' pence from the Football League, but nothing of any consequence. As for the FA, as I said they have nothing to do with it.

Well we might get a 'few' pence from the Football League, but nothing of any consequence. As for the FA, as I said they have nothing to do with it.

Allright then what about tv rights etc .... that money come from sky ?

When we go up we get payments off the fa dont we so milan MIGHT say pay the ground off for us that way ?

No the premier league would give us money IF we got promoted. But why would we ask them to pay it when we could just take the money and pay it ourselves.

Anyway... if we got promotion, Mandaric woudn't pay off the ground. He would try and help us stay up and then sell us for a whopping profit. Or just sell us for a profit straight away.

No the premier league would give us money IF we got promoted. But why would we ask them to pay it when we could just take the money and pay it ourselves.

Anyway... if we got promotion, Mandaric woudn't pay off the ground. He would try and help us stay up and then sell us for a whopping profit. Or just sell us for a profit straight away.

Who cares who owns the ground providing we're successful and don't get evicted. It's not as if Tigers want it anyway!

Who actually owns the ground today? If LCFC is paying mortgage payments to Teachers (the American financers that I know are involved somewhere), then LCFC "own" the ground but we are repaying a debt to Teachers and they could take the ground off us if we fail to pay our debts. Alternatively, does Teachers actually own the ground and lease it to us? In which case, do they get revenue from concerts and conferences there or do we?

Interesting. In a dull, legalistic kind of way.

Anyway... if we got promotion, Mandaric woudn't pay off the ground. He would try and help us stay up and then sell us for a whopping profit. Or just sell us for a profit straight away

If MM was only interested in making wedge there are alot safer ways to invest than in a football club!

I'm not saying he is gonna be around for years, he will probably die soon anyway, but i wouldnt expect him to sell up withing the next year or so?

Who actually owns the ground today? If LCFC is paying mortgage payments to Teachers (the American financers that I know are involved somewhere), then LCFC "own" the ground but we are repaying a debt to Teachers and they could take the ground off us if we fail to pay our debts. Alternatively, does Teachers actually own the ground and lease it to us? In which case, do they get revenue from concerts and conferences there or do we?

Interesting. In a dull, legalistic kind of way.

iirc teachers own the ground, the club pay a rent based on the attendences.

Archived