Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Little Britain

NO NO NO!!!!!

(Ah...copy and paste from the OS :rolleyes:)

The Office - One of my favorite programmes - Heartbreaking to see it end

Peter Kay - Very Funny

Friends - Also very good - Sad to see it end

Little Britain - Hate it! So fuking annoying and I wish people would stop jumping on the band-wagon praising the annoying programe.

-The only thing I find funny is Andy and Lou...The rest I just don't find funny I find it highly annoying!

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

Little Britain - Hate it! So fuking annoying and I wish people would stop jumping on the band-wagon praising the annoying programe.

-The only thing I find funny is Andy and Lou...The rest I just don't find funny I find it highly annoying!

54105[/snapback]

I know this might seem a bit strange, but maybe the reason people are "jumping on the band-wagon" is because they, I dunno, have a different opinion to you and like the programme?

Maybe that's just me.

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

54105[/snapback]

I know this might seem a bit strange, but maybe the reason people are "jumping on the band-wagon" is because they, I dunno, have a different opinion to you and like the programme?

Maybe that's just me.

54170[/snapback]

Alot probably do, but I personally know quite a few people who are "jumping on the band-wagon".

This programme pi55es me off sooooo much! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wasn't sure about it at first. That was until i watched the second series night on BBC3. Much much better than series 1. Every character is funny, in their own way! Except for the only gay in the village, which apparently a lot of people like?

I wasn't sure about it at first. That was until i watched the second series night on BBC3. Much much better than series 1. Every character is funny, in their own way! Except for the only gay in the village, which apparently a lot of people like?

54209[/snapback]

Well, the road signs keep going missing apperently!

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

54105[/snapback]

The Office and Friends are awfull and not one bit funny. Little Britain is the best comedy for years.

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

54105[/snapback]

The Office and Friends are awfull and not one bit funny. Little Britain is the best comedy for years.

54278[/snapback]

What the ****!!!! You are possibly the only person in the world that is male and under the ages of 30-40 that doesn't like it. What a rareity, get this chap in a cage and put him in a museum. :D

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

54105[/snapback]

54278[/snapback]

What the ****!!!! You are possibly the only person in the world that is male and under the ages of 30-40 that doesn't like it. What a rareity, get this chap in a cage and put him in a museum. :D

54286[/snapback]

It bores me.

NO NO NO!!!!!

Peter Kay - Very Funny

54105[/snapback]

54278[/snapback]

54286[/snapback]

It bores me.

54293[/snapback]

I cant stand The Office either - Ricky Gervais is NOT FUNNY Imvho!

I love the office; very subtle comedy, possibly why some dont like it.

well my opinion on little britain

Do i think its great?

If you ask me on a monday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a tuesday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a wedensday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a thursday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a friday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a saturday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a sunday i'd say yesssssssss

I love the office; very subtle comedy, possibly why some dont like it.

well my opinion on little britain

Do i think its great?

If you ask me on a monday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a tuesday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a wedensday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a thursday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a friday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a saturday i'd say yesssssssss

If you ask me on a sunday i'd say yesssssssss

54395[/snapback]

So no?! lol;)

Archived