Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

what is the reason for such inconsistancy?

Youngsters.

And some shit players.

I'd love to put that to the test. If I had to take three players out of today's squad they'd all be older players.

I wouldn't have played Weso at all today but none of our experienced midfielders offer any forward threat to speak of and haven't done for as long as I can remember.

Johnson's not even fit. Nor is Cadamarteri from what I've seen and what the hell is Maybury for?

In the league I think we have been consistent, consistently poor. Ok we've snuck a few wins (8 out 28) but on the whole I don't think w'eve played particularly well in more than a couple of games - to me that makes us consistent.

In the league I think we have been consistent, consistently poor. Ok we've snuck a few wins (8 out 28) but on the whole I don't think w'eve played particularly well in more than a couple of games - to me that makes us consistent.

haha wish i could argue with you about this!!! but i dont think i can 3-0 in the match and i can say is shit, it describes the performance and how i feel.

Youngsters are more inconsistent but they are also normally far more up for games. I get the impression that some of our players just think that they are too good for Cardiff away and games like that...absolute crap because we don't have any that actually are too good. It comes down to the management if players aren't discplined and aren't motivated enough.

How is our team full of youngester?

Henderson, Maybury, McCarthy, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Williams, Hughes, Hume, Cademarteri, Johnson and even Stearman and Fryatt have plenty of experience as first teamers and professional football. Porter, Logan and that donkey O'Grady yes, but no different to other teams.

It is all excuses. We are rubbish, we have a rubbish manager who can't motivate or organise a team that is why we are still relegation candidates.

It's certainly not through lack of trying or because we don't put the effort in on the training ground - as Kelly informs us every week. I think it's because we don't have nearly enough quality or experience in our team. Neither do most of our players have that winning desire, they simply seem happy to just cruise through the game and not worry about whether the team is playing brilliant football or not - after all, they'll be paid at the end of the week.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Said it time and time again but no-one seems to take note....

Fulham, Villa, Blackburn, Bolton...all cup games all big teams, and team the players know they need to play well against to win, and they put up a fight and win or almost win against them.

Cardiff, Burnley, Stoke, Preston, all teams doing well in the league but still there not teams that people think of and fear them, No-one should just turn up and expect a win, but this is what our players do, they think they are better than these teams and if they put there mind to it and got there attitudes and big ego's out of there heads they could beat them, but no they are premiership players in there own heads and they shouldn't be playing these teams they should be playing the teams listed above every week...well I got news for you lads, you don't play the teams listed above every week without getting out of this division first!

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Said it time and time again but no-one seems to take note....

Fulham, Villa, Blackburn, Bolton...all cup games all big teams, and team the players know they need to play well against to win, and they put up a fight and win or almost win against them.

Cardiff, Burnley, Stoke, Preston, all teams doing well in the league but still there not teams that people think of and fear them, No-one should just turn up and expect a win, but this is what our players do, they think they are better than these teams and if they put there mind to it and got there attitudes and big ego's out of there heads they could beat them, but no they are premiership players in there own heads and they shouldn't be playing these teams they should be playing the teams listed above every week...well I got news for you lads, you don't play the teams listed above every week without getting out of this division first!

NAILED.

The gobshites play out of their skins agains Villa, Fulham, Tottenham et al. And what a spectacle it is for the supporters who pay to watch them, or suffer Barber to hear them in action. Yet in the league, they just don't seem to give a flying fook. It's annoying. If we told them we were playing Arsenal, not Cardiff, they'd have gone all out to try and batter them. But ohhhhhhh no, it's alright lads, it's only Cardiff - they've been more wank than us lately, we can take it easy.

Bastards.

tbh i dont think it helps with all the takeover talk happening.

also with the lack of inexpericne in our team it dosent help. to improve i think we need a player who has played top flight football for a while (like we had dion) to play most matches and keep the going.

tbh i dont think it helps with all the takeover talk happening. - We've been shite for 3 years or more!

also with the lack of inexpericne (presume you mean expeirence) in our team it dosent help. to improve i think we need a player who has played top flight football for a while- like we did with MAs lol (like we had dion - because we were good when he was here :nono: ) to play most matches and keep the going.

tbh i dont think it helps with all the takeover talk happening.

also with the lack of inexpericne in our team it dosent help. to improve i think we need a player who has played top flight football for a while (like we had dion) to play most matches and keep the going.

As davieG said we have been shite for 3/4 years now...I know the Milan bid seems like its been talked about for 3 years but i'm sorry to disappoint its not. Also the players should treat the takeover as a new manager coming in, The players should be playing for there job, because they should be thinking at the back of there mind should/when Milan comes in he has the money to pay there contract off and release them, Which infact if/when Milan comes in I hope happens get rid of some of the deadwood in our current team.

However as I said in another post somewhere, we have had many different teams in 3/4 years, we have had a few different managers in that time, and NOTHING on the field has changed so what and who is to blame?

I'm sick and tired of them conceding before they attack.

I'd fine the 11 players on the pitch say 100 quid each, straight from their pay, if they concede a goal before they score one in each and every game.

That'd teach the bastards to get up the pitch and score. Give them some bloody urgency as they so desperately need it.

It'd also save the club a bob or two since they concede first just about every week. 1100 quid every game for 46 games.

Safe. :cool:

We need some more experience in the team but sadly, we don't have any good older players that our youngsters can learn from.

As MA proved, finding an experienced player who still has the fight is pretty damn difficult. MA found the likes of Dion, Makin, etc.

Not wishing to jump on a bandwagon, I don't think Kelly is the solution to our problems. There are a number of clubs in this league, all with worse squads than ours, yet they are performing far better than us.

We need some more experience in the team but sadly, we don't have any good older players that our youngsters can learn from.

As MA proved, finding an experienced player who still has the fight is pretty damn difficult. MA found the likes of Dion, Makin, etc.

Not wishing to jump on a bandwagon, I don't think Kelly is the solution to our problems. There are a number of clubs in this league, all with worse squads than ours, yet they are performing far better than us.

Jezus Christ, Managers can't win can they? If they get experienced players in people moan, If they buy young or get players through the ranks people say theres not experience. Can't win either way.

Archived