Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

next five games what will we get ?

Sounds like we didnt do well at all today and two late goals hides the poor performance - just kinda knew that could happen...playing a team needing to win just as much as ourselves and wham were done for. Next up luton who need it as much as us followed by Ipswich who seem to do us a lot over recent seasons Covo at home which we must turn in a good performance ( BUT WHERE WILL IT COME FROM ? )if we are to have any chance of staying up at all followed by Burnley ( complete with joey ) and the next match is WBA SO HERE GOES FOR MY PREDICTIONS :

LUTON H 1-0 WIN

IPSWICH A 2-1 LOSE

COVENTRY H 1-1 DRAW

BURNLEY A 2 -0 LOSE

WBA H 1-1 DRAW

Can only see 5 points really sad thing is i feel so low, just cant see us doing anything again, I switch from believing the takeover will happen to suffering despair at how bad we can be, from remembering good times, games and players to realising we really are an ordinary club stuck in the lower reaches of a pretty average division. If MM completes, which i really hope happens, what can we do in terms of loan players ?? Is there a ceiling on how many loanees you can sign ?? Still through it all I just gotta stick with it cos afterall they are my club in my town and wherever they go i go too despite the heartache and despair throw in the frustration and anger i simply couldnt comtemplate any other team. I support them through thick or thin and in our case thin and thin !! come on the foxes !

Our season average is 1.1 points per game (33 points from 29)

Based on that we should get between 5 - 6 points from the next 5 games but as 3 of the 5 are at home and 3 are against equally bad teams in Ipswich, Luton and Cov with Burnley mid-table and only WBA in the top 6 we really should be getting at least 50% (7/8 points).

Too good to go down lol

This is going to be a VERY tough series of games for us. In fact, the entire rest of the season will be decisive. We're on the verge of dropping below the safety line.

We concede way too many goals, don't score enough and when we score, it's already too late in the game to make a difference. The manager can't decide on a winning starting Eleven, some individual displays are beyond belief and god-awful.

From what I've seen and heard so far, the squad is hardly ever mentally present on the pitch and always needs a good kick up the behind to get things moving.

We'll have to win against Luton, that's for sure in a 6-point game, a crucial piece out of the bottom third of the table. I can see us draw Ipswich and get a hard-fought win out of Coventry, but for Burnley and West Brom, things aren't looking too bright.

No more excuses.

Luton - Draw

Ipswich - Lose

Coventry - Draw

Burnley - Lose

WBA - Lose

2 Points. Honestly.

Really not looking a postive month is it ? :(

I just hope Kelly can rally them and wake them up and see we are in big trouble.

Guest seanfox778

H Luton - win

A Ipswich - lose

H Coventry - win (we don't do to bad at home recently)

A Burnley - lose

H WBA - draw

we never seem to get anything at portman road and turf moor

What will we get from the next 5 games?

A coach load of excuses from Rob Kelly

Some performances that lack spirit and ability

A few goals from Kisnorbo

And if we get lucky then some worse performances from teams around us...

Same old, Same old...even dented my usual blind optimism.

What will we get from the next 5 games?

A coach load of excuses from Rob Kelly

Some performances that lack spirit and ability

A few goals from Kisnorbo

And if we get lucky then some worse performances from teams around us...

Same old, Same old...even dented my usual blind optimism.

looks like I went over the top with 5 points !!

10 points. :cool:

Care to tell me how?

My guess would be that you've gone:

Luton - Win

Ipswich - Win

Coventry - Win

Burnley - Lose

WBA - Draw

If that's the case, then I think you need some sleep. :P

We're poor in Ipswich all the time. We may beat Cov at home but it's more likely to end in a draw. And beating West Brom at home? I can't see that tbh based on todays performance against an average Cardiff side.

Care to tell me how?

My guess would be that you've gone:

Luton - Win Yes

Ipswich - Win Yes

Coventry - Win Yes

Burnley - Lose Draw

WBA - Draw Loss

If that's the case, then I think you need some sleep. :P

We're poor in Ipswich all the time. We may beat Cov at home but it's more likely to end in a draw. And beating West Brom at home? I can't see that tbh based on todays performance against an average Cardiff side.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I admire your blind optimism lwicd, honestly. Granted we have a decent-ish chance of beating Luton this weekend at home, but I'm afraid it is downhill from there.

Our track record in Ipswich (I'm not 100% sure on the actual stats) is appalling and I really can not see us going out there and taking anything from their place. We always do poorly up there and I don't see us putting that right this season based on recent results.

Coventry at home. There is a chance we could beat them, but the only way I see it going is a draw. The game we played against them up at their place was probably one of the worst games of football I have ever seen in my life. Both teams are worse since that game took place. It suggests to me that the game will be piss-poor and that the spoils will be shared as neither team will take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Burnley away - a real bogey team for us. I'm sure they have 2 ex Leicester players in their squad at the minute. Akinbiyi will surely score against us - he always does. Mr inconsistent (aka Joey Gudjonsson) will surely also have a quality game against us just to show us what we missed out on and to be a bastard. We're bound to lose this one.

Not even going to argue your West Brom prediction - I myself think this'll be a loss.

I admire your blind optimism lwicd, honestly. Granted we have a decent-ish chance of beating Luton this weekend at home, but I'm afraid it is downhill from there.

Our track record in Ipswich (I'm not 100% sure on the actual stats) is appalling and I really can not see us going out there and taking anything from their place. We always do poorly up there and I don't see us putting that right this season based on recent results.

Coventry at home. There is a chance we could beat them, but the only way I see it going is a draw. The game we played against them up at their place was probably one of the worst games of football I have ever seen in my life. Both teams are worse since that game took place. It suggests to me that the game will be piss-poor and that the spoils will be shared as neither team will take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Burnley away - a real bogey team for us. I'm sure they have 2 ex Leicester players in their squad at the minute. Akinbiyi will surely score against us - he always does. Mr inconsistent (aka Joey Gudjonsson) will surely also have a quality game against us just to show us what we missed out on and to be a bastard. We're bound to lose this one.

Not even going to argue your West Brom prediction - I myself think this'll be a loss.

Dangerous..Luton's gonna be a problem...the players will go out there next Saturday thinking it's a banker and we'll get turned over! :cry:

Dangerous..Luton's gonna be a problem...the players will go out there next Saturday thinking it's a banker and we'll get turned over! :cry:

Agree we will simply be out muscled by Luton.

Archived