Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

next five games what will we get ?

So you reckon we're going to win them all, you sarcy cow?

You don't, do you...

Lisa posts without sarcasm. We truly are f**ked.

:cry: Sorry folks.

We're doooooooomed.

As we have already seen this season, one win can set the confidence going. Regardless of what people have been saying I still think this squad has good abilities and it has been seen inconsistently this season, most noticiably in the FA Cup. We need to get out of this hit or miss situation we are in at the moment and get some consistency until the seasons end but it will be hard work. All that being said, I think we have teh fixtures that can take us upward again.

LUTON H 3-0 WIN (Thank God we entertain these. We MUST beat them as they are one of a few teams who are in a worse run of form than us and have sold decent players in the window)

IPSWICH A 0-0 DRAW (They too are hit and miss but I really fancy us stealing a point here)

COVENTRY H 2-0 WIN (Again, as troubled or if not more troubled than us. I can see us getting maximum points here)

BURNLEY A 1-1 DRAW (Unattractive side who are playing poorly. There league record in recent games is LDLLDDLDWLLL. We should be able to grab a point at least here despite there "window" signings)

WBA H 1-3 LOSS (As much as I hate to say it, they have got quality all over the pitch that can harm us, especially upfront. They are trying for the top 2 places as well and I think they will be too strong for us)

As we have already seen this season, one win can set the confidence going.
Can it? If it did, we wouldn't be in the position we are now.

As we have already seen this season, one win can set the confidence going. Regardless of what people have been saying I still think this squad has good abilities and it has been seen inconsistently this season, most noticiably in the FA Cup. We need to get out of this hit or miss situation we are in at the moment and get some consistency until the seasons end but it will be hard work. All that being said, I think we have teh fixtures that can take us upward again.

LUTON H 3-0 WIN (Thank God we entertain these. We MUST beat them as they are one of a few teams who are in a worse run of form than us and have sold decent players in the window)

IPSWICH A 0-0 DRAW (They too are hit and miss but I really fancy us stealing a point here)

COVENTRY H 2-0 WIN (Again, as troubled or if not more troubled than us. I can see us getting maximum points here)

BURNLEY A 1-1 DRAW (Unattractive side who are playing poorly. There league record in recent games is LDLLDDLDWLLL. We should be able to grab a point at least here despite there "window" signings)

WBA H 1-3 LOSS (As much as I hate to say it, they have got quality all over the pitch that can harm us, especially upfront. They are trying for the top 2 places as well and I think they will be too strong for us)

the scores may be different, but overall i'd agree.

Can it? If it did, we wouldn't be in the position we are now.

The problem is we have more bad spells than good! 3 wins and a draw in December has been followed by three losses and a draw currently. We seem to do OK for a short while when we get a result and then it all goes pear shaped but for a longer period than the good times.

http://home.skysports.com/clubfixtures.asp...=13&cpid=10

The problem is we have more bad spells than good! 3 wins and a draw in December has been followed by three losses and a draw currently. We seem to do OK for a short while when we get a result and then it all goes pear shaped but for a longer period than the good times.

http://home.skysports.com/clubfixtures.asp...=13&cpid=10

I know what the results are, I have been to the games. I disagree with the fact that confidence has grown.

Thank you.

I know what the results are, I have been to the games. I disagree with the fact that confidence has grown.

Thank you.

Confidence goes up and down in a footballers life. Cardiff were flying and up until recently couldnt buy a result, same at Aston Villa in the premier etc etc.

Up until a couple of weeks ago when MM was about to take over people were dillusional enough to think that we could still get into the play-offs. The fact is, we are in a relegation battle but with a win or two it is not inconceavable to think that we could go onto a run of decent results like we have done on a few occasions this season. Worse sides than us have managed to go on great runs in this division, including the likes of Colchester so there is still hope.

• 4 weeks later...

We can do it, I swear.

KEEP THE FAITH! :scarf:

Seriously, there's no reason we can't take 10 points. Unless of course Andy Johnson plays...

I thought you were crazy when you said that all those weeks ago. But it appears you were right. We have taken 10 points in our last 4 games. It was almost perfect predicting, however you completely got the wrong end of the stick about a certain Andy Johnson, who has probably had his 3 best games for us in our last 3 matches. :P

I thought you were crazy when you said that all those weeks ago. But it appears you were right. We have taken 10 points in our last 4 games. It was almost perfect predicting, however you completely got the wrong end of the stick about a certain Andy Johnson, who has probably had his 3 best games for us in our last 3 matches. :P

I wish I'd done my predictions now.

For funks sakes. I make vapid predictions about our ability to put points on the board, and I forget to use them in the prediction leagues. :@

I got a draw and a win the wrong way around, though. ^_^

Still... :ph34r:

I wish I'd done my predictions now.

For funks sakes. I make vapid predictions about our ability to put points on the board, and I forget to use them in the prediction leagues. :@

I got a draw and a win the wrong way around, though. ^_^

Still... :ph34r:

A draw and a win the wrong way round isn't good enough for somebody of your predicting excellence. What is the point in predicting such bold things if you're not going to stand by these predictions and hope to see them materialise?

Silly, silly boy. Learn from this.

EDIT: And please do not talk about eternal optimists. It'll only encourage joeb and co. to start talking about Playoffs. :rolleyes::ph34r:

EDIT: And please do not talk about eternal optimists. It'll only encourage joeb and co. to start talking about Playoffs. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Talking about 10 points from 4/5 games is optimism.

Talking about the play-offs after 4/5 good games is just silly.

I'm eternally optimistic... not eternally silly... that comes and goes. :smile:lol:D:thumbup:

Talking about 10 points from 4/5 games is optimism.

Talking about the play-offs after 4/5 good games is just silly.

I'm eternally optimistic... not eternally silly... that comes and goes. :smile:lol:D:thumbup:

Talking about 10 points from 4 or 5 games when we look all but doomed and are playing 2 bogey teams AWAY from home is silly.

Talking about the play-offs after 4 or 5 good games knowing our inconsistency, lack of depth, manager, remaining opponents and what happened last season is just plain lunacy.

You're eternally silly whichever way you choose to look at it. Nobody is eternally optimistic being a Leicester fan. It's impossible. Honestly. Ask Bernie. :ph34r:

Talking about 10 points from 4 or 5 games when we look all but doomed and are playing 2 bogey teams AWAY from home is silly.

Talking about the play-offs after 4 or 5 good games knowing our inconsistency, lack of depth, manager, remaining opponents and what happened last season is just plain lunacy.

You're eternally silly whichever way you choose to look at it. Nobody is eternally optimistic being a Leicester fan. It's impossible. Honestly. Ask Bernie. :ph34r:

Listen mate... I manage it...

Don't ask me how... but I've cracked it. :cool:

I'm a little silly, too, which just might help. ^_^

Listen mate... I manage it...

Don't ask me how... but I've cracked it. :cool:

I'm a little silly, too, which just might help. ^_^

You've cracked... mentally. There's no way you could manage it. Behave yourself you silly boy! You're extremely silly, not a little bit. Which is hardly helpful when you're trying to be rational and truthful. Hence your predictions.

You also have way too much time on your hands. The speed of your replies is quite frightening. How many posts did you say you have today again? :ph34r:

;):cool:

The scores may not have been as predicted but I went for 8 points and an undefeated 4 games and then a home dicking at the hands of WBA. I hope I am wrong on the last selection.

BTW Lisa, I told you that if we get a win we can go on a run didnt I???! :D

You've cracked... mentally. There's no way you could manage it. Behave yourself you silly boy! You're extremely silly, not a little bit. Which is hardly helpful when you're trying to be rational and truthful. Hence your predictions.

You also have way too much time on your hands. The speed of your replies is quite frightening. How many posts did you say you have today again? :ph34r:

;):cool:

All Hail. :worship:

I said 10 points in 5, we got 11.

Nobody else dared to estimate our tally into the double-digits, therefore I win. :dance:

Archived