Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Who would you put in goal against Luton?

94 members have voted

1. 1. Gk for game vs LTFC

• Hendo
    • Logan

I dont think Logan did that much wrong when he was last in. Yes he did seem to be on the recieving end of some wonder strikes (maybe positioning for long range shots needs to be worked on??) but I would have kept Logan in. Hendo has done ok but ok isnt good enough at the moment.

LOGAN BACK IN

I dont think Logan did that much wrong when he was last in. Yes he did seem to be on the recieving end of some wonder strikes (maybe positioning for long range shots needs to be worked on??) but I would have kept Logan in. Hendo has done ok but ok isnt good enough at the moment.

LOGAN BACK IN

Was the third goal yesterday for me Logan IN

Logan for me. I can't understand why he was dropped after the Wednesday game. He may have been at fault for one of the goals but to be fair Wednesday had a bit of luck with all their efforts on target seemingly ending up in the back of the net. Hendo is okay as cover but no way in a Million years is he a Number 1. The fact he can't kick makes him a non starter in my book.

Henderson is shit and Logan didn't half let them in.

Try Douglas or put him on the bench if Logan plays because Paul Henderson is a sick joke of keeper.

I don't know why Henderson's between the sticks!..the third Cardiff goal was a good strike by chopper but it was a schoolboy error by Hendo that gifted it!

I don't know why Henderson's between the sticks!..the third Cardiff goal was a good strike by chopper but it was a schoolboy error by Hendo that gifted it!

I hear Hendo's indecision for the second was also costly. :ph34r:

In, out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about [as the game is heading your way]. :ph34r:

I never thought that Logan should of been dropped. If I remember he was dropped after conceding 4 against Sheff Wed and to be fair he could not do alot about 3 of them.

Henderson has constantly been shaky with his decsion making and kicking and I think it's time for Logan to come back into the squad.

Their 2nd and 3rd were Hendo's fault yesterday. The first he should have come out. I saw a replay on SSN and it was obvious he should have come out.

Then the 3rd was also a bit McCarthy's fault for the poor pass, but Hendo dealt with it poorly, then didnt actually sprint back to goal, he just jogged. If he'd sprinted, on the replay it it looked as tho he would have got it.

LOGAN LOGAN

Douglas, coz he's a really nice guy... by the same logic RK as a manager (coz he's a "good coach") Fryatt up front (needs to get some form back), Johnson bosing the middle of the park (coz he needs to get his fitness up) and... er... McCarthy at the heart of defence (coz he's the skipper?)... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Archived