Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Team for Luton

What I think we'll see:

Hendo

McAuley McCarthy© Kisnorbo Maybury

Yeates----- Hughes ---Johnson -----Porter

-----Hume----------- Hammond

Subs: Logan Nils Weso Glombard Cadamerteri-------------------------------------------

What I'd like to see (if we keep to the 4-4-2 formation):

Logan

Stearman McAuley Kisnorbo© Nils

Yeates -----Weso ----Porter -----Glombard

There is no chance of the horseman in the starting line up

--------------Hume -------Horsefield/Fryatt**

Subs: Hendo McCarthy Hughes Cadermarteri Horsefield/Fryatt------------------------

**Depends if either of them are fit to start
:P

Or we could have Porter on the left, Hume in the "creative midfield" slot and Glombard on the bench, with Hammond? up front

Excited about tomoro,

be good to hopefully see some of the new players, and also maybe they'll be some sort of announcement from MM ?

Happy Days.

There's certainly added interest - so much is lost when the transfer windows are closed - but I don't think there'll be any hard news on MM.

By the time the deal arrives it will need an X certificate in my view and I sincerely hope we have a plan B in place.

There's certainly added interest - so much is lost when the transfer windows are closed - but I don't think there'll be any hard news on MM.

By the time the deal arrives it will need an X certificate in my view and I sincerely hope we have a plan B in place.

Don't worry... things are afoot.

Beat Dave. to the kill! haha

i know this isn't really wat the topic is for but i'm at the game on sat and was wondering if there's anywhere i can park close to the ground. the last few times ive been up, i've just parked up some side streets somewhere! someone mentioned freemans wharf ind. est, ya reckon that'll be ok?

i know this isn't really wat the topic is for but i'm at the game on sat and was wondering if there's anywhere i can park close to the ground. the last few times ive been up, i've just parked up some side streets somewhere! someone mentioned freemans wharf ind. est, ya reckon that'll be ok?

I don't know of any. But check, Tickets News and Travel. Maybe an answer in there. :thumbup:

Logan

Stearman

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Maybury (where the **** is Nils these days?!?!)

Yeates

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

Fryatt (the Horse is not match fit from what I understand)

Neither is Fryatt.

Kelly classes him as a doubt.

Neither is Fryatt.

Kelly classes him as a doubt.

Haven't read any team news as of yet but thanks for that. Elvis and Hume it is then. :smile::thumbup:

May sound stupid but I think we'll be much much stronger with Hughes in the middle tomorrow, and a proper right winger. Hughes is miles better in centre mid, wasted on the wing.

The sale of Williams and addition of two wingers means it is almost inevitable that Hughes will play in the middle of the park with either Tiatto, Weso or (god forbid) Johnson. This would leave room on the wing for one of said wingers to play there. :yesyes::cool:

Haven't read any team news as of yet but thanks for that. Elvis and Hume it is then. :smile::thumbup:

The sale of Williams and addition of two wingers means it is almost inevitable that Hughes will play in the middle of the park with either Tiatto, Weso or (god forbid) Johnson. This would leave room on the wing for one of said wingers to play there. :yesyes::cool:

It will ore than likely be farmer Johnson.

Unless he get's his hair cut, yes.

Never going to happen. He will not cut it. Ever. Though even if he does, it won't change his inability to pass a football.

I reckon he's gotta start with Horsfield and Yeates....needs to freshen things up straight away imho. Hopefully McCarthy is unavailable.

He may well start with Yeates, but considering the last time Horsfield played, I doubt very much that he will start. His match fitness will have diminished considerably. It'll be a case of bringing him back gradually methinks.

In my book, it used to be Hughes...but he's starting to grow on me. Slowly.

In a way me too.

When he first came i thought, he was top, then i went off him, now he's growing on me.

Archived