Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Milan Speaks Exclusive

At the meeting last night Tim Davies said that he had spoken to Milan some 30 mins before hand and everything was still running smoothly, He will be at the game on saturday and he made clear, with valid points, that these things don't happen overnight and although it may seem alongtime its been 3months maybe?

He said that these sorts of dealings take 3/4 months maybe longer. The bloke seemed very honest and looked like he had just worked a 48 hour shift.

I know he comes under a lot of stick but for me he is a top bloke :thumbup:

At the meeting last night Tim Davies said that he had spoken to Milan some 30 mins before hand and everything was still running smoothly, He will be at the game on saturday and he made clear, with valid points, that these things don't happen overnight and although it may seem alongtime its been 3months maybe?

He said that these sorts of dealings take 3/4 months maybe longer. The bloke seemed very honest and looked like he had just worked a 48 hour shift.

I know he comes under a lot of stick but for me he is a top bloke :thumbup:

TD made a very good point about Liverpool. They have been linked with alot of takeovers and still today it looks like there is alot of confusion.

TD made a very good point about Liverpool. They have been linked with alot of takeovers and still today it looks like there is alot of confusion.

He didn't think much of the speculative media stories either - particularly the local ones - and with the constantly erroneous content and the resulting flak he, the club, the Board and shareholders have had to field as a result, you can hardly blame him. There's a few who have done well to keep their counsel which, as was remarked upon, is what they are required to do by law.

He didn't think much of the speculative media stories either - particularly the local ones - and with the constantly erroneous content and the resulting flak he, the club, the Board and shareholders have had to field as a result, you can hardly blame him. There's a few who have done well to keep their counsel which, as was remarked upon, is what they are required to do by law.

He did not seem too impressed at all with the reporting from the Leicester Mercury - I think he laughed when he heard that people were siding with Bill Anderson, as did many other people in attendance.

Milan has been extremely patient and has wasted a lot of time and possibly quite a bit of money trying to complete this whole takeover, and if he has again stated he's interested, then I'll believe him. There is no real rush to complete it now though so I really wouldn't be suprised if it dragged on for another 2 months.

He will be introduced as owner infront of the fans tommorrow! :thumbup:

It doesn't say that does it Matthew!!!! <_<

;)

Let's hope so Matt.....

Told ya so!

Well ok, Milan was out on the pitch introduced as owner, but I was kinda half right.... :unsure::whistle::thumbup:

Archived