Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Voice of Football - about LCFC

Not exactly original Saul :rolleyes:

http://www.voiceoffootball.com/columnists/...0107wycombe.htm

Is this in 92 installments?

Some good points and a few off the mark but in all an accurate accout of a day at LCFC!

Clapping in time with the americanised music I DO NOT DO! GET THE PHG ORIGINAL BACK FOR fook'S SAKE EVEN NON CITY FANS CAN SEE IT! p.s cap used on purpose to make point!

Some good points and a few off the mark but in all an accurate accout of a day at LCFC!

Clapping in time with the americanised music I DO NOT DO! GET THE PHG ORIGINAL BACK FOR fook'S SAKE EVEN NON CITY FANS CAN SEE IT! p.s cap used on purpose to make point!

Yes! Who is making these decisions at the club anyway (ie PHG rmx and music for goals et al), not only does it bust a tradtional nut, but it facks me off as well. Where has all the character gone....

Yes! Who is making these decisions at the club anyway (ie PHG rmx and music for goals et al), not only does it bust a tradtional nut, but it facks me off as well. Where has all the character gone....

The guy has a point about clapping in time realy annoys me! We should have background music just ambient, as it KILLS the atmos! The people in charge just don't have a clue!

The Fox tuts said that they suggested it after it was suggested on a forum!

The guy has a point about clapping in time realy annoys me! We should have background music just ambient, as it KILLS the atmos! The people in charge just don't have a clue!

The Fox tuts said that they suggested it after it was suggested on a forum!

i try my hardest not to clap in time, but i fail everytime! :ph34r::blush:

The voice of Football?.

What he has is the voice of a bellyacher with a column full of criticism and condemnation but nothing constructive to say, no answers and no point to a word he wrote except that it fills a few inconsequential inches of inconsequential space.

Without money, including corporate boxes, entertainment packages, television screenings for armchair fans, {many of whom are working men with bad hearts and bad backs and bad bank balances), without decent food and decent drink purchased in a civilised manner instead of no choice but awful fast food at the end of an annoying wait, the much coveted working mens football clubs would have died long ago.

And a good many working men have no problem enjoying these modern comforts, especially as they get older, and when their hard work and determination has enabled them to pay for it.

Not every working man lives for a pie and a lager and why the hell should he.

I see no reason why any of that should affect how I enjoy my football, or any of the traditional fans.

Have you ever thought as kidnapping as a career mate? :D

He just caught us on a bad day (which admittedly isn't hard to do these days).

But he did get ONE thing spot on..

....the refusal of fans to accept the stadium’s new name (it’s doggedly called Filbert Way, not Walkers Stadium, locally)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My views on anything and any post which could be construed as a social commentary are all lifted from Prince songs.

I'm sick of mother****ers trying to tell me that they're down with Prince

I was just a baby when I heard him playing Vanity 6

And now it's such a ripoff got to get to my Electric Six

Show 'em how it's done I think you got to get shown up rich

Archived