Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Right.. all we hear about is results from Fosse City FC (who Cobbo, Tomassi, TheHillsdonator, Cat_Burger and Scowy play for)..

..This thread is for all of you who play Sunday League football at whatever level.

Post your Team, Results, and a mini Match Report of matches.

Lets keep this thread going throughout the season!!

I'll start with this...

Name:

Position:

Team:

Expectancy for this season:

Name: Tomassi

Position: Striker, Left/Right Midfield

Team: Fosse City FC

Expectancy for this season: Promotion, Challanging for Title

Name: Chris Durning

Position: Centre Mid/Striker

Team: Loughborough M's/Uni 6-a-side team (no idea,its my mates!)

Expectancy for this season: Continue domination over the lesser sides and from a personal perspective run the midfield and continue to be a crowd pleaser.

Expectancy for this season: Continue domination over the lesser sides and from a personal perspective run the midfield and continue to be a crowd pleaser.

157837[/snapback]

do you have a special goal celebration lined up?

i play 6-a-side at the uni for the A-Team, but i havnt heard of a team called the Loughborough M's? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mark Masters

Position: striker

Team: West End United

Expectancy for this season:Hope to be challenging for league and cups , i quit fancy getting 20+ goals too

Name : Carl Waite

Postion : Center Foward / Attacking Midfeild / Right Midfeild

Team : Beaumont Town

This Season : Well the teams just started so we are expecting to get afew friendlys, get the pitch and kit sorted for next season and all get 100% fit for next season :)

If any of your teams want a friendlly, just speak to stez :P

Name : Carl Waite

Postion : Center Foward / Attacking Midfeild / Right Midfeild

Team : Beaumont Town

This Season : Well the teams just started so we are expecting to get afew friendlys, get the pitch and kit sorted for next season and all get 100% fit for next season :)

If any of your teams want a friendlly, just speak to stez :P

i used to manage beaumont town under 17 and 18s a couple of years ago and we won the treble :clap:

Opening Day Win for the Fosse

Fosse opened the new season with an impressive 3-0 over new boys Legion Utd.

A strong steady start to the season ensued with goals from Wayne Carter (2) and Josh Richards.

Cat_burger, Cobbo and Tomassi featured with Scowy making a last minute appearance coming off the bench when Tomassi suffered cramp.

Fosse City are Top of the Table!!!

Opening Day Win for the Fosse

Fosse opened the new season with an impressive 3-0 over new boys Legion Utd.

A strong steady start to the season ensued with goals from Wayne Carter (2) and Josh Richards.

Cat_burger, Cobbo and Tomassi featured with Scowy making a last minute appearance coming off the bench when Tomassi suffered cramp.

Fosse City are Top of the Table!!!

Suprise suprise! :P

west end united 3 - 1 thrussington

2 goals for me :banana:

1 a left foot shot inside the box and my 2nd a header from a corner

Well done chum.

How did Thrussy look this season?

Header from a corner ay, their marking was clearly spot on, or have you sprouted another 6 inches? :P

Well done chum.

How did Thrussy look this season?

Header from a corner ay, their marking was clearly spot on, or have you sprouted another 6 inches? :P

yeah marking was shocking !! thrussy didnt look a bad side maybe top half

Toyoda Gosei 2-2 Fosse City

Toyoda Gosei pulled out a defensive display of luck and character when they went down to 10-men.

Wayne Carter got both goals.. one from the penalty spot as the Fosse will count themselves unlucky not to gain all three points after dominating the match.

My personal man of the match was Ryan (Cat_burger) Dawkins after another impressive full-back display.

Fosse had 2 perfectly good goals dissallowed, one for a dubious offside decision and another that went 2 yards over the line with he referee failing to spot it.

4 points from 2 away games.. Championship winning form!!

Archived