Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

HAHAHA cheers.

They were no Cobley thunderbolts though.

Saw Cobbo's on video the other day, looked most impressive ! Hopefully wont see Cat Burgers :D

So are we gonna see more thunderbolts ? Or will the dog keep biting and keep him on the sidelines :teehee:

Saw Cobbo's on video the other day, looked most impressive ! Hopefully wont see Cat Burgers :D

So are we gonna see more thunderbolts ? Or will the dog keep biting and keep him on the sidelines :teehee:

Thats bloody harsh Wayne, I thought you were my friend :cry:

I fear not my lovely Katassi, the art of the double bluff lives on ;) Muchos laughter from me hee hee hee :D Cya on Sunday kids.... ps. I had to ask Craig where Uppingham is !

Haha well slunked out of Wayne...double bluff my arse WE GOT YA!!!! I trust you will be reading up on your geography over the weekend :whistle:

Fosse City in 7th heaven

Fosse City convincingly moved into the next round of the county cup with a 7-0 thrashing of Exeter Arms.

In a Fosse dominated display, it took until late on in the first half until Wayne Carter bagged his brace for the match. The striker now on 16 (from 11 games) for the season!

The second half was pretty much the same but the goals came flying as Chicko and Craig Carter both got braces with Knight getting a 'goal' :ph34r:

Thanks to Exeter Arms for feeding me after the game :D

Old School were on the receiving end of an 8-1 scoreline this week. with much dis-organisation before the match, not knowing who would turn up (if anyone due to my own car trouble) we had to make do with possibly our worst turn-out of the season. conceding 2 early goals which were both 1 on 1s unstoppable. we were 6-0 down at HT then we decided to press as they sat back, we got a goal consellation but it just wasnt enough. after this the game got a bit rough. it didnt help that the ref knew the other players very well, by each of their names. grrr how annoying. this team beat us 9-0 before though so we can only look at it as an improvement. next week we play Flash in the Pan a team we beat 4-1 and dont look at all confident in their own play. expect a better result next week.

The A-Team 3-3 Ave It

a much better performance today from last weeks thrashing. The A-Team only managed 3 shots on target today but scored all 3, Ave it must of had around 20 shots on target, all but 3 of them i saved :D (i was even given the man of the match award, which for some reason is not given every match so i must of pulled of a hell of a performance lol:D:D ).

Anyway, much better result today still we only had 3 shots and they had 20 odd. On another day the scoreline will be more like 10-0 to them :(

Still room to improve for the A-Team

Team Name P W D L F A Diff Pts

1. FC Hangover 4 4 0 0 24 4 20 8

2. AHAG 4 2 0 2 16 8 8 4

3. Ave It 4 1 2 1 6 6 0 4

4. Loughborough Foxes 4 1 2 1 6 7 -1 4

5. Phantom Menace 4 2 0 2 6 7 -1 4

6. Burleigh Ham United 4 1 1 2 7 9 -2 3

7. The A Team 4 1 1 2 7 14 -7 3

8. Spirito Brasiliano AFC 4 1 0 3 8 25 -17 2

7th.... oh well we will soon rise to the top

EDIT: arghh table didnt turn out very well, oh well i cant really be arsed to change it so u wil have to do (not that anyone really cares lol)

you were in the goal next to me in our 1st half parsons. i passed the ball over to your pitch once. saw you pull off an outstanding save. nice result. what time u on next week? 3:30 for my lot.

I thought that was you, i was going to say hello but if it wasnt you i would of looked stupid lol

next week its... 4.00 The A-Team vs Phantom Menace

new fixtures through today and still no fixture for fosse vs west end :mad:

we aint even got a league game for over a bloody month due to still being in all the cups , we will still be playing in bloody june !

Archived