Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Fosse City beat Hat and Beaver 5-2.. with Sam Cobley scoring 2 of his best goals in his career in a beautifully created hat-trick for the fosse.

The Fosse took the initiative to take an early 2-0 lead with Wayne and Craig Carter both scoring. Craig Carter with a delightful chip from 20 yards and brother Wayne scoring from a keeper error.

The Beaver got back into it with a defensive error before Man of the Match Sam Cobley smashed in from 1 yard out :o

The Fosse regained control in the second half and a thunderous 25 yard strike was too hot to handle and the Beaver Keeper could only fingertip it to the roof of the net!

Saving his best goal til last, Cobbo unleashed a powerful 20 yard strike into the side of the inside net which is easily an early contender for goal of the season.

The Beavers got a late consolation.. a free kick somehow squirming under the hands of reliable keeper Erez.

5-2.. Fosse still second in the table to goal difference.. team spirit awesome.. Fosse AWESOME

well done cobbo nice 1 . my team west end won 9-2 to leapfrog fosse and go top of the table :P

i scored our second before having to be taken off after 25 mins after a heavy fall of which now im struggling to walk due to a badly bruised hip . now i gotta get fit 4 next week

I play for Wigston Utd and we beat A&T (who had a played 3, won 3 record) 4-0. I notched 2 goals from midfield, my first coming from within the first 10 seconds.

Got MoM too, so it was a good day for me :)

I'd go into more detail about the match but I doubt you are that interested :D

I play for Wigston Utd and we beat A&T (who had a played 3, won 3 record) 4-0. I notched 2 goals from midfield, my first coming from within the first 10 seconds.

thats a cracking result , i know jamie jeyes , he tells me u got a good side this season , few ex advance players

top scorers

Ryan Earles Legion United 9

Wayne Carter Fosse City 6

Craig Jordan St Patricks, Sunday 5

Chris Dexter Legion United 5

Joe Robinson West End United 4

Mark Masters West End United 3 :D

Phil Finlayson West End United 3

Matt Coyne Toyoda Gosei 3

Terry Laney St Patricks, Sunday 3

Lewis Murphy Queniborough Park Rgrs 3

Sam Cobley Fosse City 3

Did two lads called andy oakes and simon gibson play for a+t today??

...........................P.WD L F A Dif Pts Form

1 West End United 4 3 1 0 19 9 10 10 WWDW

2 Fosse City 4 3 1 0 11 4 7 10 WWDW

3 St Patricks, Sunday 3 3 0 0 12 3 9 9 WWW

4 Legion United 4 3 0 1 16 8 8 9 WWWL

5 Hat & Beaver 4 2 1 1 11 10 1 7 LWDW

6 Queniborough Park Rgrs 4 2 0 2 11 7 4 6 LLWW

7 E FC 4 2 0 2 10 11 -1 6 WLWL

8 Toyoda Gosei 4 1 2 1 8 8 0 5 DWDL

9 Anstey Hounds 4 1 1 2 5 8 -3 4 WLLD

10 Crown Services* 3 1 1 1 6 10 -4 3 DLW

11 Thrussington 4 1 0 3 7 14 -7 3 LWLL

12 Aylestone Athletic 4 1 0 3 7 18 -11 3 LLLW

13 AFC Beaumont 4 0 1 3 6 12 -6 1 LLLD

14 Burton Overy Bell 4 0 0 4 6 13 -7 0 LLLL

* Point adjustment

yeah both of them play for a and t . their citys groundsman arnt they

Yeah mate they both are, Andy is sound and a quality footballer, but Simon Gibson is just A goal poacher and thinks he is good!

Archived