Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Farcelona :D

u know them? or play for them? good team, nice guys. never disputed refs decisions whereas other teams before kicked right off when things went against them even when winning. good team name too. Old School is a rubbish name we want it changing to No Hope UTD but the lad who likes to think he's in charge chose Old School

Are Fosse City looking for any more players this season cobbo?

we got a healthy squad of 19/20 but fosse are always on the look out for players.

check the website on www.fossecity.co.uk for details and information on the club

we train every wednesday and these sessions can also be held as trials

Twas a professional display by Fosse yesterday, did everything we needed to get the points comfotably.

Cat Buggerer was pulling out all the skilles :cool:

Cheers for saying I was missed Tommeh, but the team faired very well without me! Lovely finish chum :thumbup:

Im in the loughborough uni astro sunday!

this is are 3rd season now.

1st season we finnised 2nd in div2

2nd season we came 3rd in div1

this season we are gona win the league!!

who are we...... THE A-TEAM!!!!

p.s. SystonFox, i am the amazingly talented goalkeeper (laugh) of the A-Team. ul recognise me straight the way as i wear the leicester grey keeper shirt.

oh yeh A-Team 3-2 Spirito Braziliano AFC

Im in the loughborough uni astro sunday!

this is are 3rd season now.

1st season we finnised 2nd in div2

2nd season we came 3rd in div1

this season we are gona win the league!!

who are we...... THE A-TEAM!!!!

p.s. SystonFox, i am the amazingly talented goalkeeper (laugh) of the A-Team. ul recognise me straight the way as i wear the leicester grey keeper shirt.

oh yeh A-Team 3-2 Spirito Braziliano AFC

lol

Burleigh 3-0 The A-team

A double strike from Chris Durning and one from Strike partner Alex sent the A-team to a crushing defeat.

The first coming from a free kick, quick thinking by Durning set Alex up for the first which he thundered into the back of the net.

Burleigh had the openings but couldn't capitalise further until the second half when Alex once again became free and hit cross shot cannoned back off the post for Durning coming in to send the ball back across the helpless Goalkeeper for 2-0.

Durning then rounded the match off with a superb long range effort beating the goalkeeper and hitting the post and in.

Durning could have had a hat trick but for a wasted chance smashed wide.

Burleigh march on.......

P.S: I was in the Ajax shirt (Orangy yellow) with the Dark LCFC shorts and white LCFC socks, smashed two past you :P

lucky git.

we had more shots than you but we just couldnt finnish.

where as ure team did :cry:

im quite dissapointed with that result, but then we were missing are 2 main players (both midfielders) which is where we lacked the most 2day

edit: that free kick was a bastard because it took a deflection and bobbled over me, also i made a mistake for ure last goal :cry:

lucky git.

we had more shots than you but we just couldnt finnish.

where as ure team did :cry:

im quite dissapointed with that result, but then we were missing are 2 main players (both midfielders) which is where we lacked the most 2day

edit: that free kick was a bastard because it took a deflection and bobbled over me, also i made a mistake for ure last goal :cry:

lol didnt see the swerve on it then? :P

Your lads just kept lumping it forward and rarely got past our defence so I dont know where your "we had more shots" theory came as I had more shots alone than your whole team ;)

Well played though matey, i'm on fire this season so far.

yeh we were outplayed 2nd half

but we were dominant 1st half :P just a shame u score that early goal, thats what settled the match.

anyway next time are teams meet it will be a different story beacause we will have a full squad (hopefully)

yeh we were outplayed 2nd half

but we were dominant 1st half :P just a shame u score that early goal, thats what settled the match.

anyway next time are teams meet it will be a different story beacause we will have a full squad (hopefully)

Hehe, I look forward to it mate, good luck for rest of the season.

i didnt play today i was at the city game. my team lost 7 - 2 to TRU but we had 4 first teamers out due to the city game, we were replaced by Amari's 22 year old brother whi weighs atleast 17stone! chris who weighs probably the same, andy who is just pure rubbish and chris's 9 yr old nephew. next week we play Codpiece DC at 3:30. if anyone is there to watch we will be in the sky blue and black stripes.

my team west end lost 3-1 in our top of the table clash with legion united ,

funny hows there is no fosse match report yet (lost 4-1) :ph34r:

come on lads you have to take the rough with the smooth :P

my team west end lost 3-1 in our top of the table clash with legion united ,

funny hows there is no fosse match report yet (lost 4-1) :ph34r:

come on lads you have to take the rough with the smooth :P

Report writer wasn't playing, away for the weekend :P

:mad:

Tumar 4 - 1 Fosse

Fosse missed 7 regular first team players due to work commitments/injuries/holidays and it showed against a side not much better than the fosse in the cup.

Fosse went ahead due to a fortunate strike from makeshift striker Martin Wigley, the ball misguided into the net from a miss-kicked cross.

Then 2 goals in quick succession led Tumar into a 2-1 lead into the break.

The fosse went down further in the second hald to 2 poorly defended goals and bowed out of the cup.

Possibly one of the worst games ive played in.

Archived