Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Perfect time to bring a new manager

Yip we scudded a distinctly shite Sky Blue comedy show, but now we must bring in a real manager.

Our players have responded to the Mandaric effect 3 times this season when they all thought their jobs are on the line. Trust me it has f'ck all to do with Kelly, Fat Mike and the other non entity.

Get a decent bloke in charge finish the season on high and bring in a decent crop during the close season.

:thumbup:

:laugh:

Come on then why is it the worst time :dunno:

Yet another know nothing who can't think or reason for themself :rolleyes:

Why? Because i'm new to the forum?

Trollop......

I dont live and breate the antics on this forum like some, and thats not a dig at those that do. But it s a dig at people who thing that because i dont spend everyday, all day talking about LCFC that I know nothing about them, and/or football.

My reasoning is that there FAR TOO MANY people to jump on Rob Kellys back about being a bad manager but he has only been able to work with what ha has been given. That will be nothing.

today his signings shined and if that what we have to look forward to then I'm all for him to stay. It worked well, it was the first opportunity for him to be given any significant amount of cash and its no coincidence that we are now winning and playing well.

Oh.. ok... we were shit and was gifted the points....

Were not in the prem anymore, were not at that quality.

If you ask me, people need to get over that and their ego and accept where and what we are.

When we was in the prem, people tlked about our strikers being quality when they had 2 shots and scored 2.....

Ooh, Bartonfox makes a controversial post that defies current optimism. Hold on a sec, I'll just arrange my features into a suprised position. For some reason it doesn't do it on its own anymore.

Yet another who is unable to debate reasonably.

This forum has gone down hill seriously in recent months, which is a great shame <_<

Oh.. ok... we were shit and was gifted the points....

Were not in the prem anymore, were not at that quality.

If you ask me, people need to get over that and their ego and accept where and what we are.

When we was in the prem, people tlked about our strikers being quality when they had 2 shots and scored 2.....

No we wern't gifted the points.

My whole point has been that we beat a pathetic Coventry outfit, and people are starting to believe that we can still make the play-offs. lol

Take away the fact that we scored goals - a poor performance again. Yes goals win games, but we won't score goals that easily again.

Play offs are well out but please... tell me...

How were we poor today?

See my other post in regards to covs demise today ant how we could have cause it... at all... in the slightest....

THE GOALS MASKED THE PERFORMANCE! for each goal we had 10 yards of space, space we wouldn't have got from any other team.

So your telling me, you would have come away and said we played really well if they had scored that open goal and we hadn't have scored the gifted chances we were given? No.

ok, here are some football facts... simple but effective..... ok, not plural but singular:

Any team an any match WILL have a chance.

We limited them chances, bullied them, pushed them and caused them to faulter.

The '10 yards of space' were caused by slick passing, and decicive decisions.

Now I'm not getting carried away but credit given when due and I have to say you are putting undeserved criticism on the team.

Tell me, when to the top 4 prem teams EVER have a faultless game???

I think some LCFC supporters need a kick up the ass so they can realise where the hell we are!!!

In addition..... forget not we have lost to lowly teams and created nothing but 2 chances.... i'm being an optomist with improvement... i dont expect miracles with a lot expect.

The '10 yards of space' were caused by slick passing, and decicive decisions.

Ha ha ha ha ha.. come on dude. We were ok, nothing more nothing less. The defence looked shocking all games, Adebola was allowed to walk around with the ball at will!!!

Cov were shite but we were flattered by them.

Ha ha ha ha ha.. come on dude. We were ok, nothing more nothing less. The defence looked shocking all games, Adebola was allowed to walk around with the ball at will!!!

Cov were shite but we were flattered by them.

:appl::thumbup:

Come on then why is it the worst time :dunno:

I think RK should go, but it makes little sense to get rid of a manager at this stage in the reason when any half decent manager is already otherwise engaged with their half decent teams managing them to half decent seasons... in the summer we'll have far more room for manouvre, getting a new manager now would be like what the FA did in trying to get a new england manager before the world cup... wait till the summer IMHO.

Why? Because i'm new to the forum?

Trollop......

I dont live and breate the antics on this forum like some, and thats not a dig at those that do. But it s a dig at people who thing that because i dont spend everyday, all day talking about LCFC that I know nothing about them, and/or football.

My reasoning is that there FAR TOO MANY people to jump on Rob Kellys back about being a bad manager but he has only been able to work with what ha has been given. That will be nothing.

today his signings shined and if that what we have to look forward to then I'm all for him to stay. It worked well, it was the first opportunity for him to be given any significant amount of cash and its no coincidence that we are now winning and playing well.

Totally agree with you

Totally agree with you

We won a game of football - we won it well and furthermore against local rivals(or covscum). Now that doesn't make everything right but nor is it a disaster as some of you would leave us to believe. Rob Kelly deserves a little support for however little or much you think he has achieved. What is a new manager going to bring???????? Rest assured that he won't be staying very long if he doesn't get to where MM wants to be in his timescale but this change and it'll be fixed argument is wearing a little thin. 90% of matches I watch the winning team generally deserve to win whether the opposition are shite or world beaters you hardly ever win a gmae through sheer luck.

Also I believe that this forum had quite a bit of influence with Levein's eventual departure which can only be seen as a positive but on the other hand I would hate an administration who followed every whim of evry moment.

He'll go in the summer Barton. Can't see how anyone can think differently. But the best reason not to get a new manager in now, though, is because in the close season a few more options will open up for Mandaric.

Yip we scudded a distinctly shite Sky Blue comedy show, but now we must bring in a real manager.

Our players have responded to the Mandaric effect 3 times this season when they all thought their jobs are on the line. Trust me it has f'ck all to do with Kelly, Fat Mike and the other non entity.

Get a decent bloke in charge finish the season on high and bring in a decent crop during the close season.

:thumbup:

Today, although Cov were poor, we played really well. Rob got his tactics spot on. This was his most important game so far and he lived up to the expection. His signings played well. The team support him. Geoff Horsfield said that his manager skills are fantastic so why get rid of a manager who has just won 3-0, made good signings with a very limited budget and has the full support of the team. RK deserves a chance to spend the money.

I have, in the past, said that RK should go but he should (and will) be given the opportunity to show what he can do with a bit of money, as opposed to having none at all.

A man of Geoff Horsfield's experience says that RK is 'a different class' - I wonder how any other manager would have coped with having no money and a lack of skilled players? Even Jose would struggle in RKs position I think...

But hey, this forum wouldn't be the same if everyone had the same view - so although I disagree with you Barton, all credit to you for saying what you think about the team.

I do disagree with posters attacking others for having different views however, but now I am rambling.... :yawn:

Archived