Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Buy your tickets in Block N!

My family and friends have successfully got tickets in Block N for the game against the Baggies. I would urge you all to relocate as they did or purchase tickets in the block for Saturday. Now, it would seem that some perseverance may be required in dealing with the ticket office at the club. Be insistent and buy your tickets as it would seem many have already!!! My family simply asked to relocate to the singing section in Block N and they did easily without any fuss. Let's not get caught out and not get a ticket! The idea is back on seemingly! Contact the ticket office and let's make some noise for the Baggies. Come on! :scarf::chant::yahoo:

Whilst this sounds like very good news to me, we have now had 2 conflicting reports from the Ticket Office.

I would highly appreciate it if somebody would ring the ticket office tomorrow morning early doors, check whether this is the case, and post what they are told on here in this thread.

Whilst this sounds like very good news to me, we have now had 2 conflicting reports from the Ticket Office.

I would highly appreciate it if somebody would ring the ticket office tomorrow morning early doors, check whether this is the case, and post what they are told on here in this thread.

My family and friends now have 7 tickets in Block N after informing the club of relocating to the singing section and the woman duly responded.

My family and friends now have 7 tickets in Block N after informing the club of relocating to the singing section and the woman duly responded.

I understand this, but somebody was told just yesterday that Block N was out of bounds. Now, with West Brom having sold the away end out, a request for extra tickets is available to them should they want it (the club have told us this before), so should they take it up, Block N will be sold off and your family relocated. Which is why I suggest people check before trying.

I understand this, but somebody was told just yesterday that Block N was out of bounds. Now, with West Brom having sold the away end out, a request for extra tickets is available to them should they want it (the club have told us this before), so should they take it up, Block N will be sold off and your family relocated. Which is why I suggest people check before trying.

But the tickets were all purchased today with no grief!

Hopefully if thats the case they could be relocating to P1? :dunno: (Next block along)

You are joking right? Putting all of us animals and thugs in with the people who complained about us after Saturdays game against Coventry? That'd be right out of the question I'd say mate - it'll cause PJ more problems than it's worth.

You are joking right? Putting all of us animals and thugs in with the people who complained about us after Saturdays game against Coventry? That'd be right out of the question I'd say mate - it'll cause PJ more problems than it's worth.

L1.......... :dunno:

Well I'm clueless as to whats happening.

I will ring the ticket office tomorrow as I have now heard two conficting reports.

N block it is then - however it is done..if I get knocked back again I'll just buy a ticket for the M block and walk along. Done. Sorted.

N block for Saturday - Just do it - everyone can and will find a way.

Well I'm clueless as to whats happening.

I will ring the ticket office tomorrow as I have now heard two conficting reports.

N block it is then - however it is done..if I get knocked back again I'll just buy a ticket for the M block and walk along. Done. Sorted.

N block for Saturday - Just do it - everyone can and will find a way.

After you call the ticket office, could you please post what you are told on here so that the message will reach as many people as possible?!

As soon as I see your post, I can start passing the news around to people via here, email, the Ultras Myspace and MSN.

Thanks a lot.

Look at the lcfc.co.uk website and see the faeture story of the club endorsing and praising Block N. Who was cynical!? Thank god my seven emails to Peter Jones had an impact. I now have 14 family and friends in the section and according to the club they have sold several tickets today. Let's make it a sell-out in Block N and make loads of noise.

Well Done to all concerned. Keep it going! :thumbup:

We will. It was amazing against Coventry and the friends that came to the Coventry game are now converted Leicester fans because of the Block N experience. They have even purchased replica shirts! It is so fantastic. All those that attended the Coventry game i urge you to make every effort to relocate or purchase your tickets for the area. We all know what a magical and unique atmosphere it was and how we will be put to the test against 3,000 Baggies on Saturday. The supporters in Block N will be needed to lift the side and demonstrate to the Albion that The Walkers does have atmosphere! Game on!

The supporters in Block N will be needed to lift the side and demonstrate to the Albion that The Walkers does have atmosphere! Game on!
So supporters located elsewhere are now redundant. <_<

So supporters located elsewhere are now redundant. <_<

What a stupid thing to say. If you want to infer that, then that is your perogative. I was simply stating in my excitement that the club recognised the added dimension of Block N on Saturday.

What a stupid thing to say. If you want to infer that, then that is your perogative. I was simply stating in my excitement that the club recognised the added dimension of Block N on Saturday.

:thumbup:

Didn't really need a response mate but a thumbs up for giving one anyway!!

What about the Singhing section???? I didn't know we even had one!!

It was started against Coventry after 3 weeks of negotiations with the club and was promoted on here for 10 days prior to the game. Due to its success and the contribution made by Block N, it is continuing!!!!

Archived