Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Buy your tickets in Block N!

I'm unsure whether or not it'll happen because of the Coventry coin fiasco, but what would everyone say if we were to be offered a bigger drum for this game? I mean it is quite a bit bigger apparently and makes a much deeper sound when banged.

I'm unsure whether or not it'll happen because of the Coventry coin fiasco, but what would everyone say if we were to be offered a bigger drum for this game? I mean it is quite a bit bigger apparently and makes a much deeper sound when banged.

:thumbsup:

I thought the one we had the other day was absolutely perfect.

We should also feature in "When Saturday Comes" magazine soon as I have just spoken to their editor :cool:

As well as an article on the (expect a barrage of boos and insults) Foxes Trust website, as an email has been sent to them about Block N last weekend.

All details that have been given to Jamie have been re-located again and will be ready in the gypsy van :D

Which includes (if all are willing and able to attend):

Thracian

KilworthFox

lildave3

Ched

bertfox

Wils

sheephead

Jonbluefox9

filbertway

potter3

Mikey

all of the tickets c'monLeicester! asked me to reserve.

the bigger the better :thumbup:

Hey hold on... can't we have BOTH drums?

If the people with 'em are close to each other they should be able to stay in time AND make a racket.

I'm unsure of the situation regarding the drum at present (I was unaware the singing section would be continuing until about 1PM :rolleyes: ), but I'll request we are given both the drums. If it so happens we're only given one, then at least I tried. :P

Noo

Just one drum, no need for to and they might try playing different songs.

we had about 18 different songs without a drum in the second half mate. But what a day it was

Archived