Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Buy your tickets in Block N!

:rolleyes:

Did anyone actually say that?

It was implied.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I can use that one too.

What a stupid thing to say. If you want to infer that, then that is your perogative. I was simply stating in my excitement that the club recognised the added dimension of Block N on Saturday.
If you make statements from which people can infer something, then expect some comeback. Be a stupid thing to do otherwise.

To all those that had the pleasure and good fortune of being in Block N against Coventry it was awesome. There was actually singing 45 minutes prior to kick-off. The wit, banter, range and shear volume of the songs was especially good. The Coventry fans were suitably unimpressed and the players, manager and even a certain Milan Mandaric acknowledged us on Saturday. It was touching that the players even made the point of clapping those in Block N, they obviously appreciated our efforts!

To all those that had the pleasure and good fortune of being in Block N against Coventry it was awesome. There was actually singing 45 minutes prior to kick-off. The wit, banter, range and shear volume of the songs was especially good. The Coventry fans were suitably unimpressed and the players, manager and even a certain Milan Mandaric acknowledged us on Saturday. It was touching that the players even made the point of clapping those in Block N, they obviously appreciated our efforts!

well done lads, we all deserved this result after Cov game. I wont be going this saturday as I'm going to the southend game the week after, which will invlove spending a lot of dollar.Hope you all give another good account of yourseleves!

Are you trying to say the supporters in the rest of the ground were redundant?

:ph34r:

No, this is really good news and a tribute to the effort and enthusiasm of a small group of people. When I do next get a chance to visit the Walkers again my ticket will certainly be in N. That's if there's any available!

The games I've most enjoyed this season are the ones where we have had the best atmosphere - Fulham away - fantastic stuff being the prime example.

I LOVE to se us win but in a season where victories have been in short supply it's a good feeling to come away from a game feeling proud of the fans at least.

Are you trying to say the supporters in the rest of the ground were redundant?

:ph34r:

No, this is really good news and a tribute to the effort and enthusiasm of a small group of people. When I do next get a chance to visit the Walkers again my ticket will certainly be in N. That's if there's any available!

The games I've most enjoyed this season are the ones where we have had the best atmosphere - Fulham away - fantastic stuff being the prime example.

I LOVE to se us win but in a season where victories have been in short supply it's a good feeling to come away from a game feeling proud of the fans at least.

Exactly. I could not have said it any better. I informed the club that winning is only part of the matchday experience. An integral and important part to a game is atmosphere and supporters interacting and participating in a match through their vocal efforts for me is essential to enjoyment at a football match.

Exactly. I could not have said it any better. I informed the club that winning is only part of the matchday experience. An integral and important part to a game is atmosphere and supporters interacting and participating in a match through their vocal efforts for me is essential to enjoyment at a football match.

I was 8 when I started going to City games, and I always enjoyed singing along, and the whole atmosphere.

I have an 8 yr old son now, and I take him to games when I can, but I want to ask - would N1 be ok to take him in? Or is there an age limit? Or is there alot of effing and jeffing that would make it an unsuitable place for his little ears?

What about the Singhing section???? I didn't know we even had one!!
It was started against Coventry after 3 weeks of negotiations with the club and was promoted on here for 10 days prior to the game. Due to its success and the contribution made by Block N, it is continuing!!!!

Wow...that calls for a Hurculean

WOOOoooooooooosssssssh!

I was 8 when I started going to City games, and I always enjoyed singing along, and the whole atmosphere.

I have an 8 yr old son now, and I take him to games when I can, but I want to ask - would N1 be ok to take him in? Or is there an age limit? Or is there alot of effing and jeffing that would make it an unsuitable place for his little ears?

Apparently there's a Singhing section, all are welcome, there will be effing and jeffing but in punjabi, so the chances of your little en picking up on those will be minute!!! :thumbup:

Bring your son :thumbup:

No age limit at all, we are often thought as of "kids" by many of the members on here anyway :rolleyes:

There are a couple of words used but nothing that he's not going to pick up anywhere else these days :)

According to the OS the singing section is to continue "for the forseeable future". :D

This is great news! Everyone buy your tickets for N block on Saturday! :thumbsup:

Singing Section To Continue

You bought our tickets yet?

It was implied.

It was implied the same way that saying 'We need a striker' means that the rest of the squad are crap - i.e. it wasn't implied at all.

Look at the lcfc.co.uk website and see the faeture story of the club endorsing and praising Block N. Who was cynical!? Thank god my seven emails to Peter Jones had an impact. I now have 14 family and friends in the section and according to the club they have sold several tickets today. Let's make it a sell-out in Block N and make loads of noise.

Nothing like bigging yourself up is there?? :whistle::P

I guess it'll be better this weekend as West Brom have sold out the away end, and are quite clearly a good side. They'll more than likely have a lot to cheer about on the day as well. It'll be interesting to see how everyone in N Block reacts if we aren't playing very well or go a goal or two down.

I'm sure we'll be fine. :P

Archived