Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Buy your tickets in Block N!

Why? So you can try to misconstrue yet again?

Ah, sorry. I'm used to reasoned arguements rather than blanket statements. You know, tell someone they're wrong and why. Skipping step two could be seen as arrogant.

I want to know why saying getting Block N loud and supportive was implying the rest of the stadium was redundant.

Ah, sorry. I'm used to reasoned arguements rather than blanket statements. You know, tell someone they're wrong and why. Skipping step two could be seen as arrogant.

I want to know why saying getting Block N loud and supportive was implying the rest of the stadium was redundant.

I've tried reasoned arguments before, and it doesn't quite get the response one would hope for. I might as well state my opnions without justification like everyone else does (yourself included :thumbup: ).

just been informed by JME that me and JBf have tickets already for N block again on saturday on row MM your a top lad mate :thumbup:

remeber L1 your the East stand!!!! :unsure:

Your on my row :cry:

Getting my tickets 1st thing tomorow and i will post the row tomorow

I've tried reasoned arguments before, and it doesn't quite get the response one would hope for. I might as well state my opnions without justification like everyone else does (yourself included :thumbup: ).

Depends whether what you 'hope for' is universal approval or debate. :/

i agree Flynny

I thought you were allowed to debate things on here and not just get told what to think!

To the poster who asked to get some old songs going, post some lyrics on here and I will learn them adn get them going cuz thier was a bloke next to me v Cov who tried but I hadn't heard of them as prob too young!

Not sure why your a bit down on the N block Idea Lisa this is not a us and them situation, hopefully their enthusiasm will galvanise the rest of the stadium into generating a bit more noise, remember the kop used to sing stuff like "west stand west stand give us a song", you never know the East and West stands might join the kop and N block in a song or two one day ! what about the svarves we talked about at the meeting lads, would look the business if you all did a Newcastle when, yes WHEN we score against the Baggies :thumbup:

I agree, we need a new Iwan is a Welshman song, I always liked that one:

ooooohhhhhhh Horsefield is a nutter,

He wears a nutter's hat

He lives next door to Humey

Inside a council flat

He scores with his left foot

He scores with his right

And when we play the Covscum

He scores all f*****g night

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh........

Also, could someone post the lyrics to Molly Malone, When You're Tired And Willing, and Bertie Mee Said To Bill Shankly please? For all you young 'uns!

Jonno: "Bring Your Mates!"

Andy Johnson says the Blue Army have a big part to play once again when the Foxes entertain his former club West Bromwich Albion this weekend.

Nearly 26,000 supporters were in attendance at the Walkers Stadium for City's 3-0 victory over Coventry City.

And Johno believes that the Leicester fans can be City's '12th man' once again when the high-flying Baggies come to town on Saturday.

He said: "The atmosphere was brilliant at the Walkers for the Coventry game and it definitely had an effect on our performance. When you get that sort of backing from the off it really helps you to hit the ground running - and that's exactly what happened last Saturday.

"Let's hope that everyone who came along to that game will be back for some more this weekend - with their mates!"

True,

You bringing your serb/Russian flag again?

I will bring Jamie and myself down and introduce ourselfs :thumbup:

Planning on doing, yeah. Gonna try and staple a proper crest to it or something, make it proper. Might write something like 'Milan is a Leicester Fan' on it too. Dunno yet.

But yeah, see you Saturday then. :thumbup:

Just went down the ticket office and it seems the club are fully behind the idea still. That Scottish guy (Jim I think he's called) said he was in the Kop and could hear us from there, and also said that "the club really want this idea to continue".

Looks like N block is here to stay! :scarf::banana:

It`s great that the club are continuing the trial for the N block section, it is worth pointing out though that you are sandwiched in between a full visitors block and our own family area on Saturday, so lets hope that you are not infiltrated by a troublesome element, any real bother could be very detremental to the continuation of the idea. keep it loud and make us proud !!

Archived