Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Buy your tickets in Block N!

we bought seven tickets this afternoon and there were ten people in the ticket office all re-locating then! that was at about 1.

Any chance of some older songs this week lads, tried to start "berti mi said to bill shankly" several times on sat and it was a no go! just got dumb faces looking back at us, as if to say Wot the F*%k are you singing.

Still quality day though!!

do you guys think it will sell out by tomorrow about 3.30? i really hope not, otherwise i cant go to the N block this time, which would be a shame coz i loved it last week. might get my brother to ring up from work to reserve our tickets, lol...he might just end up listening to u2's Beautiful day!

do you guys think it will sell out by tomorrow about 3.30? i really hope not, otherwise i cant go to the N block this time, which would be a shame coz i loved it last week. might get my brother to ring up from work to reserve our tickets, lol...he might just end up listening to u2's Beautiful day!

nope probably not but it may well do before saturday.

If not did anyone see the people standing and singing at the back of p1. Just get closest to n block :thumbup:

No age limit at all, we are often thought as of "kids" by many of the members on here anyway :rolleyes:
I wonder why..... :whistle:
It was implied the same way that saying 'We need a striker' means that the rest of the squad are crap - i.e. it wasn't implied at all.
Er....wrong answer.

just got my ticket for N block. funnily enough same seat again.

Ill be honest ive never had such fun as i did at the cov game. partly because how awful they were, but because every single person in N block was standing up. singing and having a good time. long may it continue

This is great news, its going to be another great day, reserved my ticket today row PP up top!!

It sounds like the decision was only took today as the ticket office reply to my mail was "after previously being unable to sell tickets in this area, the decision has been reversed, and tickets can now be purchased"

Looking forward to it and cannot wait for the drum to be back, I would mind playing it again, I got to for the 1st 15mins or so was good stuff! The drum is good and two would be even better providing they were near each other so people can play in tandem with each other.

Another reason the drum is good is because it cannot be used for every song, just a few songs :thumbup:

Get ready for more scarf swinging, flag waving, drum pounding, disco dancing, Serbian chanting Mayhem on Saturday.... :D

Looking forward to it and cannot wait for the drum to be back, I would mind playing it again, I got to for the 1st 15mins or so was good stuff! The drum is good and two would be even better providing they were near each other so people can play in tandem with each other.

Another reason the drum is good is because it cannot be used for every song, just a few songs :thumbup:

Get ready for more scarf swinging, flag waving, drum pounding, disco dancing, Serbian chanting Mayhem on Saturday.... :D

Apparently we're not being given the drum mate - Health and Safety really aren't keen on the idea after the way it antagonised the Cov fans and became a target for them. I'll see what I can do though and I'll try and talk the club into allowing us to have it again. ;)

The rest I agree with though. Lots of scarf waving. Lots of flag waving. Lots of disco dancing. Lots of Serbian chanting. And plenty of Mayhem. REGARDLESS OF THE SCORE REMEMBER?

Block N on Saturday - it's the place to be. :thumbup:

Apparently we're not being given the drum mate - Health and Safety really aren't keen on the idea after the way it antagonised the Cov fans and became a target for them. I'll see what I can do though and I'll try and talk the club into allowing us to have it again. ;)

The rest I agree with though. Lots of scarf waving. Lots of flag waving. Lots of disco dancing. Lots of Serbian chanting. And plenty of Mayhem. REGARDLESS OF THE SCORE REMEMBER?

Block N on Saturday - it's the place to be. :thumbup:

Is it?? :P

The Merc are also going to be doing an article. :D

Just seen the finsihed article for "when saturday comes" as well :cool:

when will the merc's article be published? tomorrow or fri?

this looks to have taken off and dispite wot ppl like Lisa think it has been a success.

when will the merc's article be published? tomorrow or fri?

this looks to have taken off and dispite wot ppl like Lisa think it has been a success.

After I bother to email them, leave a number or phone them myself and give them something to write about. ;):P

I think it will suck if we are not given the drum, I'm not being obsessive, but the drum really helped get everyone going.

Hopefully you can sort it out Jme, if not hopefully on the day we can come to sort sort of arrangement with PJ.

See what you can do, surly the coin throwing is only a problem with Cov fans though??

We have to get this chant going this time...

ooooohhhhhhh Milan is a Serbia,

he wears a Serbian Hat

He lives with Timmy Davis,

in a Leicester Council Flat

He didnt buy the Derby,

or Forest cuz thier shite

He bought the Leicester City,

cuz thier F-ing Dynamite

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh........

I think it will suck if we are not given the drum, I'm not being obsessive, but the drum really helped get everyone going.

Hopefully you can sort it out Jme, if not hopefully on the day we can come to sort sort of arrangement with PJ.

See what you can do, surly the coin throwing is only a problem with Cov fans though??

We have to get this chant going this time...

ooooohhhhhhh Milan is a Serbia,

he wears a Serbian Hat

And when he saw the Leicester

He said im having that

He didnt buy the Derby,

or Forest cuz thier shite

He bought the Leicester City,

cuz thier F-ing Dynamite

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh........

Would work better i think, should get it going, Tommo tried buthe was on his own last week lol

i was stood next to a guy on sat who tried to get that chant going but he said shit instead of shite so it ruined the rest of the song lol.

the drum doesnt bother me, nor would i miss it as we can create a good atmosphere by ourselves surelt.

coin throwing - cov claim they hate us and they did it cos they were losing, i dont know if WBA fans are psychos or anything but i'd hope they dont do it, win lose or draw. the only other sets of fans i can see doing it are Leeds (if they bring enough loyal fans to get close to us) and Derby.

i just hope we re-create an atmosphere similair to last saturdays one irrelevent of the score cos we all know WBA will want this to probably go top of the league.

i was stood next to a guy on sat who tried to get that chant going but he said shit instead of shite so it ruined the rest of the song lol.

the drum doesnt bother me, nor would i miss it as we can create a good atmosphere by ourselves surelt.

coin throwing - cov claim they hate us and they did it cos they were losing, i dont know if WBA fans are psychos or anything but i'd hope they dont do it, win lose or draw. the only other sets of fans i can see doing it are Leeds (if they bring enough loyal fans to get close to us) and Derby.

i just hope we re-create an atmosphere similair to last saturdays one irrelevent of the score cos we all know WBA will want this to probably go top of the league.

That was Tommo (Kilworth Fox) which means you were near me, as i was next to him. :blink:

We will create plenty of noise, i have no doubt. Numbers should be good too. The crowd is expected to be greater than 25,000 again and signs are that Block N will be near to capacity if not full. If you have not got a ticket, get one at the soonest opportunity by 5pm Friday or miss out! We all know how great it was against Coventry!

Archived