Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

WBA Pre-match chit-chat

They're too strong for us.

I hope I am proved wrong.

We lost 2-0 at their place with two late goals and had Paddy Mac, Kenton, Low and COG in the side!

I know WBA are very strong and will be firm favourites but I mentioned this on another thread, WBA havent won in a Midlands "derby" this season away from home in the league. Lets hope they continue the jitters when they come to us but we will have to devise a plan to stop Koumas having the ball as he is IMO, worth a place in the first team at the Prems second tier clubs like Spurs, Bolton and Villa and is playing well below where he could be.

This will be the real test. We have had a couple of lame opponents to be fair, and reality will be paying RK a visit at the Walkers.

If we can get a good result, it could be a very interesting run in...

We have lost to too many "lame opponents" mate so I wouldnt talk down our recent victories. Regardless of how good or bad a team is on paper, it wouldnt be the first time that a side does well against a so calle dbig team and then wastes the last performance by slipping up against the cack! I wont give myself a headache by listing the rubbish we have either lost or drawn with this season but all wins are good ones at this level as anyone can beat anyone. It wasnt long ago that Southend beat a Man Utd side containing Rooney and Ronaldo!

Leicester 7-2 WBA

:D:thumbup:

I think there's going to be plenty of goals. They'll be coming to win and score goals, unlike most teams at the walkers this year. I don't think they are a class beyond us, they are better but not as much as some people think.

3-2 City, Horse, Hume and Kissmybum.

I can't see us hold the "0" in this game, there will be goals for sure. Question is, from which side. It is very hard to predict this one, anything from us being thrashed all the way to a surprise victory is possible (however rather unlikely).

All I can say is that I hope our team won't be scared coming out of the tunnel, that they provide enough opposition to scare WBA occasionally.

I'd personally fancy us beating them, since I don't like Mowbray for the way he treated Swiss International goalkeeper Zuberbühler. The latter - frustrated by the coaches' disrespect - is now back in Switzerland, playing

for Neuchâtel Xamax.

Teach them a lesson!

COME ON, LEICESTER!!!

This match is personal for me!! My Mrs is from the black country and majority are baggies fans, so we best kick arse or this Singh will be walking with his tail in between his legs. Brrrraaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaah!!!

I always thought they should have a dhol player at the ground but instead they got a lame asss drum!

The key is trying to win the game instead of sitting back or we will get thrashed I think. They are expected to win and if Kelly goes for the win and we lose I'll accept that they are the better side.

If there was ever a game for RK to play positive football it's this one. The pressure is off in my eyes; we're pretty much safe and we're not really expected to win. If we play positive football and put 100% in I really don't think we can be unhappy if they prove too good for us.

If there was ever a game for RK to play positive football it's this one. The pressure is off in my eyes; we're pretty much safe and we're not really expected to win. If we play positive football and put 100% in I really don't think we can be unhappy if they prove too good for us.

Correct. Have a go at 'em, if we lose 4-3, so what? They are one of the best teams in this league.

Generating an atmosphere is our best hope.

Technically any coach with good players at his disposal should tear this Leicester team apart.

There are more weaknesses than in a balsa-wood model.

But football does not always work according to logic and a partizan atmosphere can make a really big difference.

Our great advantage is that we've not got an important Cup match to think about and we won't have taken anything out of ourselves on Tuesday, cos we simply didn't turn up.

With any luck MM will have signed another half a team's worth of loanees which should also confuse the opposition and make it hard for them to plan ahead. :D

I can't see a fourth clean sheet but I can see us staying lucky and grabbing a 2-1 win.

I fancied the Horse to score against Coventry and I think McAuley might oblige this time. And Porter will make one. Even on bad days he seems to find something in his bag of tricks.

Dam good job not all City fans share your opinion..or we are sunk before we start...and by the way balsa is the best material for the job..otherwise why do modellers use it?...doh :angry:

Dam good job not all City fans share your opinion..or we are sunk before we start...and by the way balsa is the best material for the job..otherwise why do modellers use it?...doh :angry:

We will win this 2-1 have faith and get behind the lads...this is a new era..things have changed!

They're probably going to be the best team to visit the Walkers in the league this season so far (baring in mind Derby and Brum are still to visit). They'll play open attacking football and aim to kill us right from the off. It'll be a good measure of how serious the lads are about "playing for their jobs", though I predict a loss.

They're probably going to be the best team to visit the Walkers in the league this season so far (baring in mind Derby and Brum are still to visit). They'll play open attacking football and aim to kill us right from the off. It'll be a good measure of how serious the lads are about "playing for their jobs", though I predict a loss.

As that bloke with a beard and a liking for tiolets once sang "you gotta have faith" :thumbup:

Archived