Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Tennis or Cricket?

Which is better?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Cricket
    • Tennis
    • Both are poo

Scowy, you are talking out of your bottom again, and you know it. How can you compare cricket with tennis???

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA......

Scowy, you are talking out of your bottom again, and you know it.  How can you compare cricket with tennis???

LEICESTERSHIRE, LA LA LA......

56929[/snapback]

I wasn't making a comparison, I was asking which was better. :P;)

i agree its unfair to compare

i mean, tennis is a sport and cricket is a gentle walk with sticks

57075[/snapback]

Now then, young man....... :mad:

57075[/snapback]

57080[/snapback]

cricket by a mile. Better to watch, better atmosphere and better players and none of that ...go on tim shite!

57075[/snapback]

57080[/snapback]

cricket by a mile. Better to watch, better atmosphere and better players and none of that ...go on tim shite!

57090[/snapback]

You can shove your prawn sandwiches up your arse, shove your prawn sandwiches up your arse, you can shove your prawn sandwiches, shove your prawn sandwiches, shove your prawn sandwiches up your arse!

Tennis is pants, come on Mr nice but dim, bollox! At least English Cricket has something noteworthy to cheer about!

Tennis is one fo the worst sports I have ever seen, it is all power and strength and the play is sooooo repetitive. I don't enjoy playing it either.

Cricket on the other hand is just brilliant to watch and play. I don't see how people call it boring, it may not be fast paced but its fascinating. There is loads goiong on in a cricket match unlike Tennis.

Tennis is one fo the worst sports I have ever seen, it is all power and strength and the play is sooooo repetitive. I don't enjoy playing it either.

Cricket on the other hand is just brilliant to watch and play. I don't see how people call it boring, it may not be fast paced but its fascinating. There is loads goiong on in a cricket match unlike Tennis.

57724[/snapback]

Oh yes, brilliant. Simply enthralling to watch, isn't it?

Excuse while I calm myself down...

Archived