Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

March- How many points can we get?

Southend (A) - Fighting for there lives but I think we will come through with a point. 1-1 DRAW

Crystal Palace (A) - They have found bit of form but we are in better shape. I think we can beat these. 1-0 WIN

Leeds (H) - Dirty Leeds are struggling and the anti-Wise atmosphere that we will no doubt create will help us to grab all 3 points. 2-0 WIN

QPR (H) - Another struggling side to play this mont. Again, I think we will be too strong for them despite them having a quality player in Cook who can cause us all sorts of problems. 3-1 WIN

Stoke!! A 1-1 Draw

Shit month, Kelly out calls will intensify. We'll lose our run immediately with a loss at Southend, who pan us 3-1. We'll then beat Palace in a scrappy game before losing our remaining two games of the month, keeping the good month/bad month trend going.

I cannot see why we should feel any trepidation facing any of those sides.

I just wish Kelly would start giving our team of bit of class to add to its work ethic and would deal with our weaknesses.

I imagine we'll need just one more win to ensure survival - more points than games played usually does it - but the team itself needs at least three players, probably up to five.

Allowing that nothing goes quite as you expect I'll say 8/12. Competition for places should keep everyone on their toes so I can't see our form slipping drastically.

Archived