Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

March- How many points can we get?

I just hope that we can string a long undefeated run together and we wont have a better chance thsi month. The table doesnt lie and we are playing some lowly sides. No excuses, just keep the momentum going!

Southend (A) - We should win this, even with Southend on a renegade battle to stay away from relegation.... WIN

Crystal Palace (A) - Have some form and a trip to CP is always tough, I want to say win, the head is saying... DRAW

Leeds (H) - Win here... Leeds are headed to Division One and I couldn't be happier, I hope our Foxes rout them... WIN

QPR (H) - Could be a bogey match... don't want to go in cocky, especially if we beat Leeds by a few... QPR can cause problems, but with level heads and minds, we can get them.... WIN

3 wins, 1 draw... 10 points.... :)

think we will get 6

Southend =draw

Palce =lose

Leeds =win

QPR =draw

Stoke =draw

Depends when inconsistency strikes again. Leeds and Stoke are the most dangerous in my humble opinion.

In true jme fashion, I will predict us to be poor and probably get it horribly wrong and look a right mug!

Southend draw

Crystal Palace lose

Leeds win

QPR draw

Stoke lose

Our inconsistency when coming out of an unbeaten month tells me this.

My maths tells me 5 points in March.

Well the last time we won a couple of games on the trot, we were stopped at home, coming back from a goal down to draw 1-1.

Leicester 1-1 Crystal Palace

Both opponents were doing well when they came to the Walkers

Leicester 1-1 West Brom

Then we go to QPR - Take the lead and hold onto a 1-1 draw.

I can see the same happening next week. But i'll be more optimistic

Southend - Win

Crystal Palace - Win

Leeds - Win

QPR - Draw

Stoke - Draw

Wait a minute.. still unbeaten :ph34r::unsure::rolleyes:

Southend- 2-1 WIN. We will just scrape that one.

Palace- 1-1 Draw

Leeds- 2-0 WIN Shit team. nobhed means manager means only one thing. RElegation.

QPR- 2-0 WIN Comfortable win for us I think.

Stoke 1-1 Draw

Being optimistic :D:P

So thats 11 points out of 15

If we can repeat the form of this month then theres no reason why we cant get all 12. I mean lets face it winning at Ipswich and Burnley trouncing cov and holding the league leaders is fantastic and we certainlty have nothing to fear against Southend, 2nd bottom team. Palace who's fans are very anti taylor, QPR and leeds both looking destined for league 1.

so palace the only potential defeat but if we can beat ipswich and Burnley then we should hope for 3 points there aswell.

However this is Leicester so we'll probably only get 5/6 points just as the supporters get ambitious!

if we can stay unbeaten for next month (which is possible) then i think it will be a good month.

Southend Draw 1-1

Crystal Palace Draw 1-1

Leeds Win 3-1

Qpr draw 1-1

Stoke i actually think we will lose this 2-1

Archived