Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Driving Test!

WOOHOO! Just had a mock test, and I am gonna get my Test Form Application on Tuesday and the test is a month waiting list! So in about a month and 1 or 2 weeks I should be taking my test! Not getting to excited because the hard bit is still to come, well some people say the practical test is pretty easy, but still i'm pretty poor at any kind of test. Oh well, I could possibly be driving soon! C'MON!

Guest Daniel
Month waiting list?

Your not taking it at Wigston or Hinckley i take it, the waiting list is 18 weeks for them.

57291[/snapback]

Nuneaton

57294[/snapback]

Nice one, thats a good waiting list.

Not sure how true it is, i heard that 8 weeks was the lowest in the country at the moment, but best of luck.

Month waiting list?

Your not taking it at Wigston or Hinckley i take it, the waiting list is 18 weeks for them.

57291[/snapback]

Nuneaton

57294[/snapback]

Nice one, thats a good waiting list.

Not sure how true it is, i heard that 8 weeks was the lowest in the country at the moment, but best of luck.

57297[/snapback]

Where did you hear that? I was told by my instructor before Christmas it was a 6 week waiting list, but now its down to a month.

How is everyone else who is learning getting on?!

I am gonna get my Test Form Application on Tuesday

57279[/snapback]

That's ironic, as my actual test is Tuesday 11.41 :S

57373[/snapback]

11.41?!! thats a very specific time!

57374[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess the more specific they make it the more opportunity they get to make more money off people.

Well just had my driving lesson got my Test form, And tommorrow I shall be booking my test! My instructor says I could probably get a test booked in about 2 weeks, but hes advising me to take the month just to have some extra lessons.

Well just had my driving lesson got my Test form, And tommorrow I shall be booking my test! My instructor says I could probably get a test booked in about 2 weeks, but hes advising me to take the month just to have some extra lessons.

58986[/snapback]

theres no way you'll get a test in 2 weeks the waiting list is nearly 2 months

58986[/snapback]

theres no way you'll get a test in 2 weeks the waiting list is nearly 2 months

58988[/snapback]

Not in Nuneaton....Read the whole thread the waiting list in Nuneaton (Compared to others) must be one of the shortest waiting lists in the country!

Guest Daniel
Failed mine today, only got to wait to Feb 11th for the next one though. Shittiest reason ever which I can't even be bothered to type, basically involves indicators.

59074[/snapback]

Thats harsh mate.

Thats a well lucky test date, i booked mine on January 5th and got April 5th, got a cancellation for 18th February though.

Left my indicator on after moving from right to left lane, basically after about 5 seconds i went to switch it off and he said 'next road on the left please so I just left it. Pissed off because I only got 5 minors...Ah well just wanted to share my feelings of slackness with everyone :P

yeah I booked my test on t'interweb but apparently my mates twin did the same and got there and they didn't even have a record of it. So we'll see what happens...

Unlucky mate!

I'm booking mine this morning via phone. I don't know how to go into the test whether to go into it thinking i'll fail because that way i'll be prepared for the worst but at the same time that might make me to negative, if I go thinking i'll pass I may become to 'overconfident' and if I then fail i'll only be disappointed! ;)

Booked it - Wednesday Febuary 16th at 3.27pm! C'MON I CAN DO THIS!

I could have had 8.40am but didn't like the sound of that! :S

59139[/snapback]

Yeah but Matt - you will spend the whole day cacking yourself about it - at least at 8.40 you wont have time to worry.

I know this sounds sad but before I took my test I recorded everything I needed to know from the highway code, like stopping distances etc and played it every night before I fell asleep. Apparently it helps you to retain information better if you do it like that - could be good for ppl revising too, anyway it helped me as I passed first time and my test was at 10am and had an hours practice before that :thumbup:

Good luck Matt!

Good luck Matt, and good luck CB with your next test!

My driving test was at 8am , and it was brilliant!! Over and done with by 9, and the rest of the day to act smug!

Archived