Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Driving Test!

All guns blazing and you could end up like this when trying to park  ;)

crash66.jpg

Well done Matt  :thumbup:

All the best Dan :yesyes:

67664[/snapback]

that's one helluva parallel aprking alright! All credit for getting the car in there! :rolleyes::thumbup:

Passed mine with 3 minors!!! good luck Matt and Daniel

65516[/snapback]

Well done Cat_burger :thumbup:

....and cheers to the other people who have congratulated me!

68004[/snapback]

Well done Cat_burger :thumbup:

Yep, you guessed it.

Failed.

68120[/snapback]

Damn it that's a shame Dan, I really thought you were going to do it this time. :unsure:

68124[/snapback]

I thought i'd done it mate when we came to the end, really expected him to say id passed but apparently on one mini roundabout my indicator came off and that is a serious fault. :( Would of passed apart from that, 2 minutes from the end.

Gutted.

Yep, you guessed it.

Failed.

68120[/snapback]

Damn it that's a shame Dan, I really thought you were going to do it this time. :unsure:

68124[/snapback]

I thought i'd done it mate when we came to the end, really expected him to say id passed but apparently on one mini roundabout my indicator came off and that is a serious fault. :( Would of passed apart from that, 2 minutes from the end.

Gutted.

68126[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. :huh::( <_< You'll pass next time. :thumbup:;)

Yep, you guessed it.

Failed.

68120[/snapback]

68124[/snapback]

Gutted.

68126[/snapback]

The way other people drive using indicators on any Island was probably alien to the tester.

I think there's an element of luck and does your face fit with these tests, they are very subjective and there comes a point where the difference in passing and failing is akin to the toss of a coin.

Yep, you guessed it.

Failed.

68120[/snapback]

68124[/snapback]

Gutted.

68126[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. :huh::( <_< You'll pass next time. :thumbup:;)

68132[/snapback]

Bad luck Dan, it makes it even more annoying when it just the one thing that fails you - better luck next time :thumbup:

Yep, you guessed it.

Failed.

68120[/snapback]

68124[/snapback]

Gutted.

68126[/snapback]

Unlucky Dan :( My sister failed hers on a mini-roundabout aswell. I've been told that mini-roundabouts are evil!!!

Good Luck for next time :)

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on a test Dan?

Did my first Pass Plus lesson today went on the M6...one of the buisiest motorways in Europe, asked my instructor what thhe waiting lists for tests is now...down to a week in Nuneaton :o

Archived