Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Driving Test!

Guest Daniel
Any news on a test Dan?

Did my first Pass Plus lesson today went on the M6...one of the buisiest motorways in Europe, asked my instructor what thhe waiting lists for tests is now...down to a week in Nuneaton :o

77518[/snapback]

Jesus christ!

Mine's April 10th. :(

Any news on a test Dan?

Did my first Pass Plus lesson today went on the M6...one of the buisiest motorways in Europe, asked my instructor what thhe waiting lists for tests is now...down to a week in Nuneaton :o

77518[/snapback]

Jesus christ!

77525[/snapback]

Good Luck

You can do it :thumbup:

Guest Daniel
Any news on a test Dan?

77518[/snapback]

Jesus christ!

77525[/snapback]

Good Luck

You can do it :thumbup:

77529[/snapback]

Thank's pal.

When you coming to pick me up for a cruise then?

Then back to Nuneaton to see my Mrs. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Got my test on thursday, I like driving but hate parellel Parking  :(

84773[/snapback]

Good luck matey, I hated parallel parking when I was learning too :ermm:

:thumbup:

Cheers Anish, I've got to sort my eyes out aswell before the test, I wear Contact lenses but Specsavers won't upgrade my prescription so I might take my glasses just incase I can't read the number plate.

Cheers Anish, I've got to sort my eyes out aswell before the test, I wear Contact lenses but Specsavers won't upgrade my prescription so I might take my glasses just incase I can't read the number plate.

84877[/snapback]

Good luck for Thursday. :):thumbup:;)

I failed for not going through 2 sets of traffic lights when they were on green, first set were next to the george in Blaby when i didnt think there was enough room on the other side & the second time was near the county arms, well pissed off about it :rolleyes:

I failed for not going through 2 sets of traffic lights when they were on green, first set were next to the george in Blaby when i didnt think there was enough room on the other side & the second time was near the county arms, well pissed off about it :rolleyes:

85583[/snapback]

Bloody hell! That bit by the County Arms is a nightmare I sympathise with you there!

85583[/snapback]

They take people round there on their driving tests? :o

Dear oh dear....

85583[/snapback]

It was all my fault for wishing you Good Luck. :mad::mad::( <_<

85583[/snapback]

It was all my fault for wishing you Good Luck. :mad::mad::( <_<

85604[/snapback]

And mine...hope you fail the next one! :P:rolleyes:

Archived