Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Driving Test!

I had a mock test today I did everything right but messed up my parellel park  :(

67281[/snapback]

I sometimes cock up on that mate, it's the trickiest manouver in my opinion.

I had to do it in my last test and did it perfectly and my other turn in the road, and then cocked up when a police car came up behind me at 100mph. :P

Nice one mate. :)

Where you been cruising?

67637[/snapback]

Up and down the A5, yes I know its a very long road :rolleyes:.....hinckley area

-I keep thinking its a dream, been waiting to drive for years and now the day is finally here!

Where you been cruising?

67637[/snapback]

Up and down the A5, yes I know its a very long road :rolleyes:.....hinckley area

67640[/snapback]

Nice one.

Words cannot explain how much I want to pass but im such a nervous person I just cant see it happening.

Where you been cruising?

67637[/snapback]

67640[/snapback]

Nice one.

Words cannot explain how much I want to pass but im such a nervous person I just cant see it happening.

67641[/snapback]

I wouldn't call myself a nervous person but i'm not very confident at all...you'll get there soon i'm sure ;)

well how did it go Matt?

67530[/snapback]

He's out cruising. ;)

I bet he passed.

67553[/snapback]

Yep..Out cruising :P

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-WOOHOO, i'm soooo happy!

Good Luck once again Dan...You can do it!

67631[/snapback]

Well done Matt. lollol:D:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yesyes::yesyes::);)

Well done Matt.

And Dan im sure you will pass!!! just go into it positively all guns blazing..

67648[/snapback]

... not all guns blazing. :rolleyes: Calm, cool, collected and concentrating on the task in hand at all times. :thumbup:;) Relax and I am sure you will pass. :D

Well done Matt.

And Dan im sure you will pass!!! just go into it positively all guns blazing..

67648[/snapback]

... not all guns blazing. :rolleyes: Calm, cool, collected and concentrating on the task in hand at all times. :thumbup:;) Relax and I am sure you will pass. :D

67650[/snapback]

Im sure he was cool calm and collected before and it makes you more nervous..all guns blazing and it will calm you down and give you that added confidence <_<

Archived